Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Time in the Land that Never Ages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Empty
PostSubject: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Zio fell into the area like a skydiver. This place was still quite ruined. He let his wing out and flapped, regaining his composure he flew over to some solid land. He landed gracefully on the ground and camoflaged his wing again to look like a part of his outfit. He sighed and took a seat on a nearby rock. He tryied to relax but it was a pretty hard rock. He was a little tired. He soon fell asleep on a nearby thatch of wildgrasses.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Money : 723

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Marluxia falls as he lands on his face. "Ow" Marluxia gets up as he sees Zio "I've decided i want to help you" Marluxia puts his hand out waiting for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Zio sat up and looked up to see the Pink Haired man from earlier. "I see... glad to have you on the team then," he said. He shook the man's hand. He stood up and brushed to grass off himself and his wing. He popped his neck a little. "That ground is really hard..." he said. He looked around. "I forgot why I came here..." he said. He sighed. He looked up and saw a large bird flying through the sky. A really large... furry... black... heartless.... bird. "Oh god no..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Marluxia pops his neck as he sees the bird "Why does this always happen to me" Marluxia groans as he finds cover by a bunch of boxes as he signals Zio to hide next to them as MArluxia runs toward them.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Zio sighed and shook his head. "Such low constitution," he said in a sad voice. He summoned his two keyblades. He shrugged and pointed his key at the flying beast, and then he shot it down with a burst of light. "That wasn't so hard," he said. With that he turned and walked away, the beast crashing where he was before then. "Shall we dance?" he said with a smirk as he swung his blade, splitting the skull of the great bird in half. It burst into darkness and floated away. Zio chuckled. "That was hardly even worth the use of my key."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Marluxia's jaw drops, "You could of did that more organized" Marluxia then gets up, "So what now"
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Zio glared at Marluxia with a twitching eye. "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Run-and-Hide, next time I'll wait for it to find my scent and eat me alive," he said agitatedly. He looks around. "I suppose we should figure out where to find some allies from this place.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"Where are we anyway" Marluxia then puts up his sytche as he then sits on the boxes looking at the sky as he sighs. dang i didn't get to even attack the dam thing
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

"You suck, that was my bird", said Jack as he watched it fall. "Now I have to capture a new one".
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Zio looked over in the dierection of the voice that had suddenly spoken. "Jack? Is that you?" he asked curiously. "Hey man... wait what do you mean YOUR bird? It was a heartless..." he said in an aggitated tone. With another sigh he looked over at Marluxia, "Sorry I didn't save any for you." he said jokingly. With that he went back to good ol' Jack. "What are you doing here anyways?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

"Same old, same old, searching for my parents. I found a clue, I think they did something wrong at an experiment." Jack had a distant look on his face. " By the way, you know Rios? That's his bird I captured" He had a mammoth grin on his face. "What are you up to,... With him?" He squinted at Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 am

Marluxia looks at Jack "What are you staring at" Marluxia then stands there "Rios will be very mad and he might send his "mighty" army of heartless to devour your heart.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Zio looks at Jack and then Marluxia. "I wouldn't be so sure Marluxia, it is only one heartless, he probably has 1000 of those in his forces" he said with a sigh. "Anyhow, I am not really sure why I am here now... I think I've been gathering forces for my little cause to kill the one called Sephiroth, my brother," he told Jack. "I am pretty sure that was what I was doing but I got tired..."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 pm

"Hey, now that I found you, I need to give you this." He gave both of them two little trackers that he placed in their hands. "I might need your assistances or you might need mine or each other's. i need to go now ok."

>>>>>The wanderings of a man ((OPEN))
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Marluxia then laughs "His army doesn't stand a chance aganist me" Marluxia flexes his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time in the Land that Never Ages   Some Time in the Land that Never Ages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Time in the Land that Never Ages
Page 1 of 1