Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slow the Time Scythe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

Slow the Time Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Slow
Weapon Type: Scythe
Appearance:Slow the Time Scythe Scythe2

Ripple volley:Fateless spins Slow above his head and sends out a six foot thick wave from Slow's blade that distorts time itself slowing down all in its path.temporarily slows all substances within the wave for a short period of time.making it seem like they are moving in slow motion.the wave is unseen by the heartless, or nobodies; but is seen by inhabitants as a slow moving ripple.to cause the time ripple Fateless must continualy spin his scythe, from a birds eye view, and with Slow's blades facing outward, counter clockwise.the wave itself moves 1 foot a second.fateless is unafected by this time distortion because he is inside the event horrizon of the tech.Fateless can move durring this tech.

OMGWTFTISGM(oh my god what the F!@# this is so god moding):Fateless, and anything within a foot of him, are paused for the next 3 posts. at the time of the fourth post all non-Fateless entities are returned in the direction they came from. in other words he is completely utouchable for 3 posts.and for the record when the fourth post comes the attacks do not go back to the deliverer, thy just go in the opposite direction..(please ignore spelling errors)

Safe guard:when any of Fateless's scythes are in danger, they will rejoin with Guillotine and Guillotine will dissapear untill Fateless calls them.weather fateless is councious or not;or if he is of sound body and mind they will convert into the basic element they wield and dissapear.(please ignore spelling errors)
Background:obtained while dancing in the middle of nowhere. Guillotine replicated itself into slow when Fateless tried to do a slow motion back flip.Guillotine turned transparent and let of a sort of ivisible force that molded itself into Slow.
Drawback: can only exist if Fateless has Guillotine.

Last edited by Fateless on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Xarin was being a meaner)
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 am

Okay, I am confused

First: The Scyths are being abused in these situations.
1) Your ability Safe Guard, It is abusive because you are knock out by a powerful attack you can still rise from this and still be just okay. Reason I say that you be okay is because it restarts all of your body systems so like if your heart was in the middle of a heart attack you would survive it bye this bolt of lightening.

Second: You Cannot have multiple weapons with this low of quality.

I have to say that if this was your first weapon it would be approved, but this is your so called 2nd. For a person to have this many weapons i want a better quality of posting the weapon. More detail and Explanation.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 pm

there told you i would remake SLOW
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Approved! Much better.
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Disapproved.

The practice fights are completely unrelated to actual RP status, thus you cannot use a practice fight as the sole reason of existence for a weapon. Also, those battles truely do not occur and cannot affect RP status, which includes weapons and abilities.

Edit your background, and then the disapproved will be changed to approved.

Edit: Abrum/Ameruth - Please refrain from posting your complaints in the topic. Not only do such nagging complaints take up space, but they raise your post count for reasons that can soon be changed. If you ever hold such complaint against a character/weapon/ability/etc., please PM one of the admins rather than post in the topic itself. Also, a back and forth argument and/or degrading session of ill words is under-appreciated. It would be very kind of you and Fateless to refrain from such posting manners for the rest of your time on the forum.

Another EDIT:IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO FUCKING SAY, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
Henceforth, all extraneous posts have been deleted from this topic and the other null weapon has been deleted as well.

I can't believe it's not another EDIT: Fateless, please add a cooldown to your second tech as well. Once corrections have been made, this weapon shall be approved.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 am

Xarin, I am sorry that I missed that. Thanks for checking my work.^^

And Fateless WTF is WITH ALL OF THIS Dang!!! You have been spamming in other topics and you have not been doing what you need to do as a member. You are NOT a mod. you cannot go and and tell us how to run our system of how we like to run things.

This is your first warning 2 more and you are out.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:17 pm

ok now its done,happy
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 pm

No DISAPPROVED. You have not added a cooldown to your second tech yet.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am

It no longer matters for i will die soon enough.although i wish you didn' catch that, i mean it would have been quite a spectacle to see the all mighty admins miss miss something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow the Time Scythe   Slow the Time Scythe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow the Time Scythe
Page 1 of 1