Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role-playing Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

1. Do not clutter your post with OOC: comments. These comments can be dealt with on the chatbox, if the person you are RPing with happens to be active. If not, then small OOC: comment are permitted.

2. Try to avoid one-liners, though not neccesarily a violation ... it is an insult to posting ettiquete for one-liners to be posted, unless you HAVE to post and you HAVE NOTHING else to say.

3. Speech/Dialogue in "BOLD", Thoughts in "ITALICS", Writing in normal font.

4. One character per account, unless you kill off you current character to make a new CS and rename your account.

5. Please ... please ... please, no multi-posting in multiple topics. You are one person with one physical being, thus you can only be in one place at one time(UNLESS, you have the ability to make clones of yourself or warp anywhere instantenously). When leaving a topic to go to another one, please post saying you ARE leaving and WHERE you are going to.

That's all for now
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
11th Neo-Organization-Blood God of the Storm
Demitrius

Money : 528

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 am

I disagree, that would get confusing and people might start posting repies in the wrong worlds and then everything gets F****d up..........However, Fun Battle It shouldn't matter how many posts you are in seeing as it has nothing to do with the RP.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:22 am

agreed nothing is being changed... And next time post this in the help area...-_-
Back to top Go down
Xarin

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:00 am

Thade wrote:
Can't we just have one being per one world.
It'll take forever to get any rp'ing done becouse nobody will just focus on that one world.
Plus, if we could do multiple world posting we could tell a few stories at a time.
More stories = More fun. :D :D :D :D :D

THADE ... RULE #5. NO MULTI-TOPIC POSTING ...

LOCKED DUE TO THIS BEING RULES GOSH DANG IT XD
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Okay New RP rule...

ANYONE POSTING IN ANY SECTION OF THE RP OR THE PRACTICE FIGHTS... THEY HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 4 LINES LONG!!!! I AM GETTING VERY MAD AT WHAT IS GOING ON. PEOPLE, YOU GUYS ARE ABLE TO DO THESE KINDS OF POSTS. OKAY!!! IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.
Back to top Go down
Xarin

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Axis ... I disagree to the 4 lines in practice fights. Practice fights/Fun battles are meant for recreation and/or improvement of one's post. If we suddenly force a rule that demands they must reach a certain limit in an area where they must first exercise their ability to write ... no doubt there may be some difficulty for them.

Nay to the 4 lines long in Fun Battles, kind sir.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Okay, I do have to agree now that i thought about it, but we do need to keep in mind that they need to be at least 4 lines in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role-playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Rules   Role-playing Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-playing Rules
Page 1 of 1