Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zio Arma (Finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

Zio Arma (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Name: Zio Arma
Appearance: A small child that has black hair and wears a very over sized blue robe with a lightning design on it. His hair is goes over his eyes and spikes back a little. His eyes color is unknown, he rarely uses them. He carries around a heavy staff which seems to be bigger than him. He is about two and a half feet tall. He is wearing japanese sandals when you are able to see them. He has a wise feel about his presence.
Alingment: Good
Bio: He never understood why he was so wise. How he could talk, and his powers of magic and all of the basic spells, and then some. Many have noticed how young he looked and he doesn't even know his age. He thinks he is four since that is how long he has had his powers, he never had any trouble walking. He gained more power from his battles in the four years he has known of his own existance. He has more powerful skills than most mages, and his offensive up close is semi-decent, for a mage.

From what he has learned from the rumors that circulate about him, is that he used to live on a glacier world, and his parents sent him away before he died of Hypothermia. They also apparently wiped his memory so that he couldn't try to return to the place. He lives on a beach paradise call the Destiny Islands, and has been trying to figure out how to travel to another planet. He has no idea of what he is in for. (Can I say, miniplot anyone?)
Keyblader(?): No

Last edited by Akihiko on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 am

Add what has happened to like his parents and other than this, what has happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 am

Any better?
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Though I have a question why is your User name different from your characters name?
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 am

Well, I was originally going to steal a character from a game I play, and then i thought, nah. He was too hard for me to act like anyways.
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Akihiko

The rules of this forum state that every account can only have one character, and that character's name must match the account name.

This sheet is fine, but please change your account/screen name to match the character name.

And if you want a second character, then I'm afraid your nobody CS will have to be part of a second account.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Oh... mmkay, I'll just fix this up and scold Axis my PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zio Arma (Finished)   Zio Arma (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zio Arma (Finished)
Page 1 of 1