Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexshin

Zexshin

Money : 126

Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:05 am

Zexshin paced back in forth with thier leader and vice leader gone he was temporaly in control, something he was not used to. He had called for the rest of the members of the organization for one reason, laziness. For the past few months the Organization had done nearly nothing and also had nothing to show for it, something had to be done something.

Inside the room of thrones sat Zexshin ready to see his fellow members, he sat at the highest occupied throne currently that made him un easy I am enough to lead our people. in his disatsifaction he called for Sakura. Sakure will you please prepare some tea from my private garden and prepare some bread we might be here for a while. Yes, Zexshin she replied. Thank you. When she had left Zexshin pondered Am I really strong enough to protect.... THese thoughts would have to be interupted as he heard the sound of footsteps approach.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Money : 723

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Marluxia walks into the room with his sytche over his shoulder as he sees the empty room with only Zexshin occuping it. "Well hey there whats been up?" Marluxia asks as he then jumps to sit on his thorne as he sits in it unusally laying in it sideways to make himself more comfortable.

Last edited by Marluxia on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexshin

Zexshin

Money : 126

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:07 am

Not much Zeshin replied, and thats the problem, I will speak of it later when more are around. Well with a least Marluxia here something was bound to happen. Zexshin then saw that Marluxia laid on his throne and he chuckled. My fellow plant loving friend, why do you lay like that, have not been getting enough sleep. It always amused Zexshin at how starkly different people there were in this organization and yet it still worked.
Back to top Go down
Xicode
8th Neo-Organization-Xicode: The Dancing Blade of Truth
Xicode

Money : 273

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Xicode walked through his dark portal to the meeting room. He sighed a bit. "How long is this meeting gonna be?" he asked in a rather sad tone. He plopped down on his throne and sat there sadly. He wondered how Jack would hold up against that little heartless. It did look like quite a bit of trouble. He looked over to the dark portal that was now fading away, hoping that neither Jack nor the little heartless followed. He then realised that he still had his weapon out and snapped his fingers, and his grieve edge flew out into the wind bit by bit in little metalic layers. He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Money : 723

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 am

"I feel more comfortable like this, hello to you too Xicode. Marluxia forms a rose as he then smells it and sighs as the sweet smell sastifies him. Marluxia then yawns as he then puts his hands behind his head as he begins to nod off. "Maybe a quick nap will energize me for this meeting because i know we are proabaly gonna be assigned some mission to do so...."
Back to top Go down
Feirex

Feirex

Money : 75

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:30 pm

A dark portal appeared in the room and from it emerged first the dark robes and then a figure behind them. Feirex entered the room his weapon drawn. Immediatly he took a couple steps forward as the portal closed and his weapon dissapeared into nothing. His robes were worn and his head was covered. Soon though he removed the hood from his head revealing his true face.

Feirex took another couple of steps forward towards the temporary leader of the organization. "Zexshin I heard you were calling us all to a meeting. I hope very much that you have something important to discuss with us? I was perfectly content killing the heartless in Halloween town recently. However im sure that you have called us all for something important. Have you an organization goal?" Feirex said as he took a seat in a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 am

Aeon erm Exoan as was known to everyone in the organization stepped through in wearing the organizations cloak, he had infiltrated the organization to lear of thier secrets and a group meeting seemed to be the way to do so. So far o one had pieced together what was happening and thier was no indecation that anybody would. And as he walked in he looked upat the highes occupied throne and said Yes Zexshin, why have you called us all here is something going to happen? He tried not to ask to suspicious as he was just playing off what Feirex had just said.

As he waited for a reply he walked onto his hrone the currently lowest one, made especially for him the 14th member, the reason he might be accepted was that this was the Neo Organization not tOrganization 13 of the past.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)   Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting-Discontent (all Organization members)
Page 1 of 1