Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kimiko Suzumiya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Suzumiya

Kimiko Suzumiya

Money : 190

Kimiko Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko Suzumiya   Kimiko Suzumiya Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 am

Name: Kimiko Suzumiya
Alingment: Good
Bio: Kimiko is a swordswoman from Hallow Bastion whose family owns a kendo dojo there who likes to fake dramatics like her life was a play. Her way of keeping people in line is to hit them with a paper fan, and that's the ones she likes. She spent a great deal of her time helping out at the dojo and works harder than maybe she should though her free time is spent teasing her friends, one of which is Ace Ryunoske who visited her families dojo when his own family kicked him out. Ace is one of her few friends in the bastion so she is loyal to him and intends to follow him around and kick his butt into gear.
Keyblader(?): No
Appearance: So, the image apparently died. Kimiko has lonf black hair, and dark eyes. She carries her weapons on her hip. Umm.. man I really wanted the pic to do this for me.
Kimiko Suzumiya Normal_black_hair_anime_56

Last edited by Kimiko Suzumiya on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

Kimiko Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimiko Suzumiya   Kimiko Suzumiya Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Ummm.... Looks fine... so Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kimiko Suzumiya
Page 1 of 1