Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torz's weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

Torz's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Torz's weapons   Torz's weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:56 am

Name: Shinkotama

Weapon Type: Gunblade

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities/Powers: 3 different types of rounds, Regular (self explanatory), Pierce: Armor piercing, and Explosive: Boom Smile

Techniques with:

Switch: Unlocks the ammo magazine, switches to another type of ammo by lowering a clip with the three types of ammo on it, spins it, and locks in the type he wants on the fly.

Take aim: Lines up his shot and fires more accurately.

Quick shots: Fires three shots in rapid succession.

Background: Shinkotama was Torz first gunblade. It was passed down in his family, and when he went off on his own, his father gave it to him. He trained with it extensively, and now is rarely seen without it.

Name: Brother Fire and Sister Air

Weapon Type: Duel Gublade pistols (Gunknifes? Smile)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities/Powers: The blades of these two weapons are connected to chains, which allow Torz to release the blade on the chain, slashing out at distant enemies.

Techniques with: (Same techniques for both)

Extend: By releasing the lock on the chain(s) Torz can send the blade of his weapon flying at his opponent.

Shot While Extended: Allows Torz to shoot his gun, while his blades are extended.

Background: These two Gunblades were passed down through Torz extended family. In Torz blind quest for power, before he had realized what he had done, he killed off the two owners of the weapons. Each time he uses them, he remembers what he had done.

IMPORTANT OTHER NOTES ABOUT MY WEAPONS.

Clip size:
Normal: 20 shots
Pierce: 10 shots
Explosive: 3 shots

Reload time: 1 post

Quick shot cool down: 2 posts

Last edited by Eternity Eight on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Torz's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torz's weapons   Torz's weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Mew ... since this forum is based off a game where FF elements are integrated into the story ... gun-blade and such weaponry are canon ... I guess.

And I'm feeling rather zen and chilled today.

APPROVED AND I DUN GIVE SHEEEET IF SOMEONE COMPLAINS.

Although, the 'quick shot' aspect of 'shinkotama' is slightly questionable. Is there a cooldown/recharge time for that? If not, then you would be capable of rapid-firing three shot, have a minimal wait period(which is the response time of your opponent) and then fire off another three ... which leads to question about possible barrel overheating or possible chance of imploding the rounds before actually firing them from the amount of heat produced by such a succession of bullets

Also, how many bullets can that gun aspect of your weapons hold? A maximum must be established, and you must RELOAD them if you are firing actual bullets. Meaning you don't get to fire forever.

Other than these questionable aspects, your weapons are adequate. Please make the revisions as soon as possible, though.
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

Torz's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torz's weapons   Torz's weapons Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:56 pm

thanks for the approval, I'm editing as you (or whoever else is viewing this) reads.

EDIT: Completed edit
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Torz's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torz's weapons   Torz's weapons Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:05 am

All changes are adequate. You have now received my full approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torz's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torz's weapons   Torz's weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torz's weapons
Page 1 of 1