Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My! Empty
PostSubject: Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!   Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Descent to Darkness.
What happens when you do your limit break: His hair lengthens past his shoulders and sight finally returns to him. In addition to that, the sliver and gold color on the Kingdom Key inverse to black and red respectively, and he gains another keyblade: Rapture, which he can control it almost telepathically.
Sequence of Break:
1. Draws a circle in the ground with Ultimate Kingdom using darkness, then chants.
2. Hair grows and gains sight back.
3. Ultimate Kingdom's colors darken and summons a second keyblade with he controls with his mind.
4. "End." And he attacks any opponent in front of him repeatedly and wildly with enough force to knock a weaker person out and make a stronger one quiver slightly, sometimes using magic when the enemy's too far away. It lasts about 7 posts.

Balance of power: He can't use any techniques with Ultimate Kingdom, limited to using two spells, Firaga and Blizzaga, and can only strike what's right in in front of him, leaving him open to attacks from the sides and behind. Once it ends, he is left without the use of magic or darkness for the rest of the battle.

Last edited by Kaijin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!   Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm

How do you 'attack', just physical attacks? And how many times can you strike, along with how fast or powerful each blow is. How long does the 4th step last? When or how does it reach the end?

just wondering ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!   Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!   Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 am

Fair enough.

One of the better original Limit Breaks I have seen. Approved, and I don't give a rat's @$$ if another staff member says otherwise as I am quite impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!   Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters, Weapons, and Limit Breaks, Oh My!
Page 1 of 1