Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Homesickness

Go down 
+3
Ant
Jack
Xicode
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

Homesickness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Torz was surprised as the winged warrior flew in and deflected his blades. What a killjoy... thought Torz as he landed and retracted his blades. This fight isn't over till' someones lying in a bloody heap on the ground, I'll take on both of you if you force me too... Torz stated in monotone before facing Zio
BOTH OF YOU! he shouted, he raised his guns and fired two shots point blank range at Zio.
And now for you, said Torz as he turned towards Jack, EXTEND! Torz sent both the blades flying at his opponent. One of these people has to get hit... thought Torz either that...or I've walked into my own funeral...

Shots left in clip:
Right hand: 19/20
Left hand: 19/20
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Dematerialize The blades headed towards him went straight through his body. They had dematerialized and materialized at the back of Torz. He managed to trade the ropedart he had copied in for the blade of Torz. He now had all the attributes Torz has in his gunblade.
He is a worthy opponent, I will fight him! With this, he sped up to Torz now with his gunblade and fired multiple shots at him. He then tried to do a moon crescent slash, but found the blade too big to swing.
He shrunk the blade and sent it flying towards Zio for him to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Zio smiled at the futile attempt to hit him with a gun like that. Zio sidestepped the shots using his great speed, being grazed a bit by a round, enough to slice his clothing a bit. Suddenly, a blade was thrown at him, Zio caught the sword by the hilt as it passed, and used the force from it, spun around and swung the blade downwards, channeling magic through it as to create an eruption of flames in a big slash, as he pulled on the trigger.

(There goes the last bit of Zio's Magic for a while)

Spinning his Key, Ancient Memories behind himself, he used the blade's force to jump up extremely high. Pumping a a wing he had the hang of the weapon he was cause to hold. Maybe he could make a keychain to work like this weapon. Zio knew that its power without his magical reinforcment is nothing compared to the actual weapon. He could tell by holding this weapon. He still pointed the tip towards Torz, and blasted a bullet at him, pumping a wing to create extra speed and penitration.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Jack sped behind Torz and leaped with colossal strength, pushing Torz to the bullet at an immense speed. He wanted the bullet that Zio fired to have a critical hit on him. This would possibly kill Torz if it hits him. Torz has no weapon to block since they were left behind. If he had something to block, the bullet will go straight through it, but fall when it hits Torz clothes.

When the bullet was at a dangerously close range, Jack went out of the way. He sensed that Zio was out of MP so he charged him with GRAY. GRAY is an inexhaustible source of magic energy, but don't use it for long or you will be taken over by it. I am barely alive since Mr. MeerKat can extract GRAY from me so I don't get taken over.
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Dear god thanks for giving me time to post.
And I'm not even making a speech like Xaurneme did....the god-modding here is ridiculous...
Zio you've been the reason two have left so far, most likely two more, and possibly a fifth. If I was one of the other three admins I would remove your right to be an admin, and give you a fucking lesson on role playing fairly. The point isn't to have one extremely powereful character just because you assume your a good roleplayer.

Quote :
My character is his brother, therefore his equal in power and strategy abilties. That or more. One-Winged Angels are extremely powerful people, created to be the most powerful being on the RP site, only for the people who are good enough to RP them, you should read the post better and look for an access point for a Reaction.

FOR A ROLEPLAY SITE TO WORK ALL PLAYERS MUST BE EQUAL, AND IT IS LEFT UP TO THE PLAYERS CREATIVE MIND TO OUTWIT HIS OPPONENT.

goodbye to you all. sorry for those of you who actually know how to roleplay here and are smarter than 11 year olds, but I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 pm

As you have probably figured, I am one of the aforementioned people leaving the site. I completely agree with Xaurneme's and Eternity's thoughts on both Zio and godmodding. To be honest, I do not wish this site well, because it would proceed with the cheating and unimaginative gameplay. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:24 pm

OOC: Well Dang this, if you people are gonna cry about some lack of friggin loopholes in my posts, then go get a life on some other site. Peace out or don't, I'll take my f***in leave because you are just being cry babies. Also, if you ever feel like a bunch of assholes for scaring off every admin on the site, due to your inability to properly handle a situation where you should try to take minimal damage instead of whining. I played by the rules. I used only the abilities I had, and some magic. I am fast and strong, and able to dodge. If you need me... don't need me because you guys are all crybabies and I am not spoonfeeding you children little sugarcoated morsels of "okay, I'll make an exception." and Dang like that. Get a real life, because apparently you all think that just because you want to feel equal I should hold back my true RP skills.

IC: Zio sighed and turned away from the group. He only said, "Tut, such whelps need nothing of my power to fight against in their lifetime. I am going somewhere where such skills as mine will be matchable." He suddenly opened an interdimensional portal and leapt through to a paralel universe full of challenges he would meet to fight his brother. He left behind his keychains, the gun blade copy, and all of the GRAY that was given to him, and the halo that is charged with the Comet spell.

(If you want to find me ever again, go there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homesickness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: