Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Homesickness

Go down 
+3
Ant
Jack
Xicode
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

Homesickness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Wu- Shi immediately stopped the attempt at his slash at Ant and saw the man. He let out a giant breath and used his hand to give the man a lift. Do what you must do, I will not get in your way. When he tried to touch the man, a spark of gray dulled his finger. This sort of caused friction and made the man closer to the creature's heart.
He then tried to hold the heartless down so the man could get a clear shot. Try not to aim to much in the center, aim slightly to the left. If you aim in the center, the heartless would live.
Wu- Shi lifted his finger and pointed to the zone that would terminate the heartless. Over there. He sent a mini fireball at the heartless' head and packed it with compressed air.

(This is my first role-playing forum so deal with me for it being so short. I am new to role-playing so shhh)
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Money : 410

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Ant was securely pinned to the ground. He lightly tested the dragons strength, finding it formidable to his own. Then the flames hit him, knocking his head to the side. He looked back at both Miran and the Ancient, head cocked to one side. "Pitiful." Ant sank into the ground, body compressed into the dimension between worlds. He reformed next to the ancients claw, already leaping forward. He landed on it's shoulder, claws embedding into its scales to keep balance. "You do not understand ancient one. I do not give a dang about a trinket no larger then a field mouse. What the sphere was to me was what you mortals take for granted. Now it is gone. Now you must parish with it."

Ant retracted his claws from the ancient and charged. His claws flashed with single minded purpose, his dark power lending him inhuman strength and speed. He aimed for the dragons eyes, knowing to strike anywhere else would be futile. The creature was an ancient, meaning it was equal to him in power. But Ant had faced creatures such as the dragon before. In addition, Ant's mind was no longer clouded. For the first time in hundreds of years his mind was clear, focused, sharp. He was once more a weapon, and not some pathetic child. For the first time in hundreds of years, he was the true Ant.

((Laziness strikes again. And the fact I'm chattin on AIM lol))
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Wu- Shi realized the creature actually used his brain and aimed for Wu- Shi's eye. My job here is done. Wu- Shi then blinked his eye which had not had scales on it, but it was rough skin. The attack from the creature cut deeply into the skin but didn't reach the eye and harm it. Wu- Shi then went back into Jack's body.
I'm back! The dragon had returned back into Jack's essence and had his soul back. The weight of Jack when he had got his soul back didn't change his weight, but Zio dropped him when he got it back.
He walked on the metal floor of the place above where the creature was going to land. He then threw Kagime onto the floor and sending several bursts of light energy into it. The sword absorbed the shots and was now leaking with light energy. It was ready to burst. This made his weapon light-enhanced meaning it could fight anything dark, better. He then picked it up and handed it to Zio. Boost it with dark magic and throw it to the creature's heart.
Back to top Go down
Xaurneme

Xaurneme

Money : 578

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Xaurneme smirked, seeing her foe attempt to electrocute her.
"Such a silly attempt," she said cynically, venom in her eyes. "Electricity doesn't travel through cloth."
And with that said, she twisted her rope from her foe's keyblade and lashed her ropedart at the man. He had been carrying a child, which had apparently been replaced by a dragon, but when he dropped the child, Xaurneme was no longer paying attention to him.

She darted over to the dragon and looked up, laughing. The Nobody knew Ant was a force to be reckoned with, and his power had been unleashed. The boy was back to his original state, but the once-tiny Heartless was still gargantuan. Another Heartless, a suit of armor, was engaged in the battle, apparently trying to help the child.

Xaurneme let out a wild, sadistic shriek of laughter and sped towards the boy, lashing her ropedart towards him, aiming directly for his forehead. As she did so she passed the suit of armor, glaring. Ant was in the back of her head. I wonder if he's so blinded by his rage, she thought that he'll hurt whoever's in his way?

Honestly, she rather hoped he would. She'd take cover and watch his might and wrath overcome everyone visible in the vicinity. She let out another wild screech of laughter and forced her weapon forward with even more force, even more hatred and anger and power than before.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm

”Just you and me,” muttered Miran, activating all of the blades of his body. For a moment, the light around the room began to grow brighter, intensifying the shadows of everyone and everything in the area. The darkness began to twist and warp, curling itself around Miran. His extremities were engulfed by shadows, then suddenly it exploded, parts of his armor cracking from the power. I can’t use this for very long, thought Miran, but then, I won’t really need to.

With that, Miran ran toward Ant and let out a flurry of blows. Miran elbowed, kicked, headbutted, kneed, and punched, all with extreme power and speed behind it from the darkness around him. Even through all this, Miran knew his strength still didn’t match his opponents, but it would buy more time.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Money : 410

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Ant was an instant from assaulting the child again when Miran appeared. His speed and strength had increased from last he fought side by side with him. But it was all in vain as Ant parried each strike. His limbs were a blur, faster then Miran and many times more deadly.

"Out of my way whelp!" he roared and charged, ignoring the blades of the armor sinking into him shallowly. He drove his claw into the chest of Miran, knowing the armor would keep him from being impaled, but it was only meant to get him out of the way of his true prey. Nothing else mattered but the death of the child who dare destroy his precious item.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:59 am

His glasses were in his pocket of his jeans and the keyblade chains were around his neck, they somehow had grown longer. Arms laid back and an emotionless look on his face, Jack rushed forward with great strength. Anyone who was near to him felt a strong gust of breeze. In a second he was near Miran, a second later he was behind Ant. He brought back the claw of the heartless and kicked Miran to the other side of the floor. Too slow. There was another gust of breeze and Jack was near Xaurmene. It was like the dragon's attribute of wind was incorporated into him and made him faster. He knew it was the dragon because every time he used him, another attribute was added to him. There was also like he had gotten serious and wiser.
He held the rope dart in his hand and wrapped around his sword. Now his sword had parroted the dart and he now had a copy of it.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Miran smashed through 3 pillars from Ant’s blow. He lifted a few pieces of rubble off of himself, then got up. Once more, he thought, shadows bursting from his limbs again. Miran’s Mark suddenly appeared, ”I don’t have time for you!” blocking the blow. His armor was cracking from the power again and Ant was still in it’s real form.

Miran charged anyway, moving at an even greater speed than before, hopping from wall to ceiling to floor, attacking Ant continuously. He started to sense the battlefield rather than see it, painting every crevice, corner, and surface in his mind. Miran no longer needed his eyes in this fight, so he closed them to concentrate on his other senses.

He was a blur of pitch black, attacking lightly but quickly, not giving himself time to think his attacks through. It was up to instinct now, no time for strategy. Attack until your opponent drops, then keep attacking until it’s dead.
Back to top Go down
Xaurneme

Xaurneme

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Xaurneme smirked. "Bad move, kid," she said. The hand that had been wrapped in the rope dart's tail grasped where the remainder of her weapon had been tied around Jack's. She lifted herself easily with one arm, hand protected by rope, supported by this child's sword.

Xaurneme felt hyper-aware of her surroundings. She knew the larger Heartless and Ant were duking it out, she knew she should be a bit more cautious when the once-tiny Heartless was in such a state. But she had become rabid, thirsting for a fight, for the adrenaline rush of such action. Her mind raced, her laughter echoed about, maniacally. The girl's hair flew wildly away from it's previously neat and proper updo.

The Nobody moved fluidly, forcing herself upward into the air, away from the child. As Xaurneme's body shifted into an upright, mid-air position, she threw a good, solid, swift kick in Jack's direction, towards the back of his skull. This whole transition, this one swift movement, took all but three seconds to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 pm

(Sorry for inactivity ppl)

Zio was a little agitated. He was really using his lightning as a way to encharge a bit of magic into the blade of the dart, for a good reason now. He put out one hand and motioned it downwards, causing the magic to force the ropedart to do the same. Zio scanned his other opponents around him. Also including Jack to keep a close eye on him. He then spread his wing and pumped himself into the air. He grinned a bit, noticing an adrenaline rush in the nobody increasing her senses. He shot right towards the woman at sonic speed above Mach 2. "I am afraid you have underestimated the power of the one winged angel!" he shouted, chuckling as well.

He had this fight in a check. He grinned suddenly. He had a plan on making this fight checkmate now. He attempted to strike the woman with a high leveled, Firaga spell. The highest of high the amount of power packed inside this spell, would cause a crater around the area, searing everything around the woman's current posistion. Suddenly feeling confident, Zio then cast a Gravira spell at the woman, which would hold her in her current posistion near intantly.

His mind slowed down time. He sped behind the woman from there and put his key out. He fired a thin beam of pure magical energy at the woman, and pierce through her back to create a massive flood of fire to finish this fight. All of this managed in about 4 seconds in realtime.

(I am gonna post as largely as possible now)

Last edited by Zio Arma on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaurneme

Xaurneme

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 am

OOC; Um.. Not to be mean, Zio, but you're kind of godmoding.
Mach 5 is 3,750 miles per hour and you only have one wing, so.. Uh.. Yeaah.
Also, if you came to an abrupt stop after moving at such a velocity your body would literally disintegrate.
Can we please try to be realistic? I know that this is a Kingdom Hearts roleplay, but this is getting mildly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:51 am

OOC: Sorry, I was trying to be badass and got carried away.
Back to top Go down
Xaurneme

Xaurneme

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

OOC; xD Completely understandable. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Xaurneme

Xaurneme

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 pm

OOC; Again, Zio, kind of gming. It's rather unfair if I have absolutely no window of opportunity of at least avoiding death, isn't it?
Sustaining damage I can understand, but killing without a glance, without any hope of mistake is a terribly godmode move.
Again, not trying to be mean or anything, just saying. Why are you so all-powerful? I was unaware anyone could have such godlike strength.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 am

Jack turned around and wrapped the ropedart he had around her foot. He then pulled it, sending the opponent back. He turned around to see that Zio had zoomed in on her, realizing Jack had imbued Zio with the power to cut through wind. His speed was a little less faster than Jack's, but it still had excellent strength. Zio had tried to kill the lady, but then Jack sent his Keyblades to block the spell.

Not so fast friend. Just knock her out so she "sleeps".
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Torz sighed That was one gummi ship ride. He surveyed the scene. So much destruction... he thought. He smiled to himself, Where the Heck have I been? he glanced around looking for a fight that he might join in on. Maybe this time I'll actually get a battle. He the cast his eyes over a pale skinned french woman, in the middle of a brutal battle. He had to take a second glance noticing something special about one of her adversary. Is that a wing!?! thought Torz in disbelief, looks like i found my place he thought as he smiled.

Quote :
Not so fast friend. Just knock her out so she "sleeps".

Two on one? said Torz as he jumped in the middle of the three warriors swinging his smaller gunblades around in his fingers, well thats not very fair. Why don't you strike it up with me?

Torz took a stance and prepared himself. Well? he asked
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 am

OOC: Xaurneme... have you even faught Sephiroth in KH? He is F***ing powerful. 2 slashes and you are dead. My character is his brother, therefore his equal in power and strategy abilties. That or more. One-Winged Angels are extremely powerful people, created to be the most powerful being on the RP site, only for the people who are good enough to RP them, you should read the post better and look for an access point for a Reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 pm

OOC: Note: This may not be the most appropriate post, but this is the only way I could put my feeling down in words.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 pm

OOC: Miran, I understand your view, and I quite frankly didn't expect any of my ideas to go through. However, all I did was make it as difficult to dodge as possible. I did not auto hit her, nor did I make anything undodgable. I merely made it ridiculously hard to dodge the initial attack, which is a Firagara spell. A gravira spell, is used as a holding spell. Zio's power was made to match Sephiroth's or exceed his, as a method of getting rid of Sephiroth as his Godmod powers are too much for anyone else to get rid of him. Besides, Zio is a softie, his spell with massive power, with probably knock out a woman like Xaurneme, but if she starts to die, Zio would probably not allow it with some noble move like using one of his cure spells or something.

My point is, you shouldn't use your bias to call me a godmodding punk. I am above your name calling. And if you are so worried, why not do something, Zio is so intent on being a magical badass he probably wouldn't see another attck coming on time to defend himself AND finish the fight at once, my post is under the assumption that nobody interrupts. Not to mention, Jack already blocked the spell himself.
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:09 pm

And I'm there now to....so continue please?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 am

OOC: I'm an RP mod mainly. I control what goes on. Please include an RP post when posting an OOC please. Refrain from only posting an OOC to clear confusion.
Zio, you are an Admin, but I control what goes on in these posts.

Jack had a smile on his face as he looked at the newcomer. He then took off his t- shirt to reveal several cuts on his muscular chest. He put on his contacts, put his glasses away and looked at Torz and his miniature gunblades. Giving way to a smirk, he smiled a huge grin and his veins started to pop out. An unknown force not of dark or light, but gray was born and wondered around him.

I WILL BE YOUR SPARRING PARTNER! His voice thundered throughout the building and echoed.
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Torz scratched his head with the tip of his gunblade. He looked down, took a deep breath, and brought his head back up to his adversary. He brought his focus to jacks face. All playfulness was gone from his eyes, leaving only pools of hate in his red eyes.
Then lets do this. Torz said in monotone. He Immediately ran forward, his Cloak swayed behind him. Its movement looked like a black ocean, seeming to reject reality, bouncing at the edges of this plane and an unknown other. Within mere moments Torz was over Jack. With his left hand he swung down towards Jack's back "Extend." he said flatly. The blade reacted to his call, launching itself towards Jack's back. With his right hand he slashed straight down, again calling his blades ability to activate "Extend."
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm

His main attack was cancelled out. Zio frowned and looked over to Jack who had already decided he had a new opponent. Zio looked down and cencelled out his beam. He sighed. "Crap, I have to hold back even more now..." he said in a mental distress. He sighed and turned around facing away from the enemy, which was probably a potential mistake, but a simple ropedart wouldn't be enough to take out a one-winged angel. He turned his head to view his opponent once more. Glancing at all of the whelps around here made him long for a real opponent.

He groaned a bit and said, "Fine..." He unsummoned his keys. He turned around and conjured up a large omount of spells. First, he charge the most powerful spell in his arsenal, a Firagun spell. It took up the space of a small meteor, and then Zio compressed its destructive force into a solid little sphere. Then he made it revolve around him. He repeated his actions with Blizzaraja, Thundaraja, Wateraja, Graviraja, and Holiraja, making a small system of magic spheres around himself. Then he charged a hidden spell that made a crystaline halo just behind his head, hovering. "Sice I can't simply use a normal combat against you, I'll use all magic on you." he said angrily.

The orbiting spheres stopped, the ice sphere infront of Zio. He reached out and snapped his fingers, sending out a large wave of ice spikes at Xaurneme. He kicked his foot a little, making an earthen spike shoot up to hopefull either harm the nobody, or make her dodge right into the spikes, for a knock out ending, so that Zio wouldn't have to unleash his magical fury.
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm

OOC: ^Did that have an mp cost.....
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:16 am

OOC: Yes, But Xaurneme left for good apparently. She didn't even take the time to kill off her character. (10 mp per spell... 30...40...20 for Firagun, 10 mp left)

I still don't think the MP system is cool enough on this site. I'll think of a better system with the admins and get back to everyone with that.

IC: The spike blunted out on the edge, and knocked the woman up, and right into the spikes. She fell to the ground and shadows erupted from the ground around Xaurneme. Zio sighed as the woman returned into nothingness. "What a bore..." Zio said. He hadn't a scratch on him from that fight.

"Who's next?" he asked bluntly. He turned to look at Jack and the steampunk, and the two heartless. Jack was under attack and Zio suddenly sped in and deflected the blades that Torz had sent at Jack. "I don't think there is enough challenge here Jack, but you seem hurt from a previous fight, so I think you need a rest," he said looking over his shoulder at Jack a bit. Zio stepped back a bit. "I think it is time we took our leave, I need better training than these weaklings. Sparring isn't enough..." he said, "You in Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homesickness   Homesickness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homesickness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: