Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Opposion Key Blades Yang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

The Opposion Key Blades Yang Empty
PostSubject: The Opposion Key Blades Yang   The Opposion Key Blades Yang Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Name:Dark Punisher

Appearance: Looks like the yang of yin-yang

Abilities/Powers: Can poision any Dark ones that meet its blades 50% chance. Can damage Dark ones with poision for 3 posts. More damage to anything dark.

Attribute:Dark

Techniques with: Creates darkness that can poision any dark ones for 5 posts and 100% it will take out 1/8 of enemy health, 50% 1/4 of health, and 25% 1/2 of all health <- #1. Paralyzes opponent and for 5 posts the opponent would not attack in those 5 posts <- #2. Sacrifices half of user health to take away half from opponent and 20% to take away all health if opponent is dark <-#3.

Background: Jack got this weapon when he was 10 and was practicing Gijutsu with a friend. Out of nowhere a man with plane white hair comes up to him and says, "Bravo Jack on your work. I've been watching over you and noticed your whole story. It turns out your not good or bad when it comes to a decision. I've watched over you since you were in a school in Hollow Bastion. You've excelled in everything you've learned and because of that I would like to present you with these 2 Keyblades." "Thanks, um." said Jack but the stranger was gone.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: The Opposion Key Blades Yang   The Opposion Key Blades Yang Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The Opposion Key Blades Yang   The Opposion Key Blades Yang Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Yayz :D afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opposion Key Blades Yang   The Opposion Key Blades Yang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opposion Key Blades Yang
Page 1 of 1