Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview for an organization rank ... lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Interview for an organization rank ... lol Empty
PostSubject: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:35 pm

(This is the place for Aeon and Xarin to meet. Absolutely NO ONE knows about this. And thus, there will be no interruptions or eavesdropping. Everything here is confidential to the players in the Role-Play.)
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Contrary to what Aeon thought were he would go he ended up in a sort of normal interveiw room, with a table,chairs, and even a ceiling fan. The only difference between this and a normal room was that the chairs were not wheel and built into the floor and the fan was more spiked and ornate then a normal fan. Literally almost everything was white and this added even more difference to the man in front of him in his black cloak couldn't help but jump out in the scenery. Also the most astonishing feature was that there seemed to be no doors or any way to get into this room but by portal.

Must be so that only nobodies can get in or out. Aeon thought facing his interviewer. Going over the story in his head so it felt natural to him. He waited for judgment.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Xarin followed behind Aeon, still keeping his hood covering his face ... he still didn't trust this person, but perhaps a small bit of talk would change that.

The organization member proceeded to one of the chairs and immediately sat down witha rather ... exasperated sigh. This day had been a really long one for him, and he wasn't quite feeling too energetic for an interview ... but ah well, a job was a job.

"Please ... take a seat." he spoke out in calm voice, one that would no doubt raise questions about his age. However, he wasn't going to start questioning Aeon until the 'nobody' sat down as well.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Aeon calmly sat for a seond the cool air and the calm voice made him seem relaxed but then the reality became apparent again, he was the inner sanctum of the enemy. After hearing his "interviewers" sigh, he thought Hmm, must be tired maybe he won't be as aggresive in this interview as he would normally be. He sat put his legs on the floor, unreleased his key and it seemly dissapeared, he didn't think he would need it. Fidgeting a little he looked at his companion akwardly apparently he wasn't looking forward tothis so much so maybe he would actually make a friend, if nobodies had friends. Putting his handson the table he put ona readied apperance ready to be tested.

ooc: Don't call me Aeon by the way I don't know if you heard but if you had its Exoan.
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 pm

OOC: Xarin doesn't KNOW you're Aeon, that's the third-person omniscient narrative literature so as NOT to confuse anyone ELSE who is reading this. I don't know you, but my actions are in response to you. And you didn't have to tell me your nobody name, I was going to ask you that.

IC:
Xarin kept his eyes locked on Aeon, whom he didn't know by that name. Heck, he didn't even know who or what this person exactly was, yet now he was here giving an interview with said person. The cloaked nobody then crossed his hands to together and placed them in his lap, as he seemed to relax a little(while stiffling a yawn as he was also tired).

"I'm going to be very honest with you ... seeing as how I'm not sure of anything as of now. I'm tired, this day has been extremely tiresome ... I really don't want to do this and would like to put this off until the next day, but I'm feeling ..." he paused slightly for a moment, then unclasped his hands and gestured with his left hand in a sort of a wave, "I feel quite ... generous, today. "

At this statement, Xarin immediately shifted in his position. He opted to sit a bit more upright, but placed his elbows on the table, hands crossed in front of him ... his head looking up a bit more then usual as his hood was also pulled slightly up, revealing a bit of his pale complexion.

"I have done this with several of the other organization members, and as it has been effective ... I will do it with you as well.

I will ask you a series of questions, to which there really isn't a right or wrong answer. Please answer the questions to the best of your ability, and remember that I would like you to be absolutely honest. If you don't know an answer, then say you don't know.

First question. How many members do you think there are in the Neo-Organization?

Second, if you were given a rank ... which type of number would you prefer? Even or odd, single or double digit?

Third, what is you name, not your name now, but the one you had when you were ... 'alive'?

Fourth, how many organization or orders have there been in Nobody history?

Fifth, what weapon do you specialize in using?

Sixth, do you know the difference between a regular nobody and an empowered nobody ... if so, please explain?

Seventh, do you know the difference between a regular heartless and an intelligent heartless ... if so, explain?

Eight, what is my name and rank ... if you know?

Ninth, how long have you been a nobody, and where did you first materialize as one ... if you can remember?

Xarin paused inbetween every question, but had not given enough time for his applicant to answer a single one of these. But as he spoke, he magnetized and unwound several coils of wires, which drifted from his sleeves and slithered like worms across the table. Without letting up his pace in talking, he willed the metallic wires to twist into cursive, but legible letters ... and from these letters every question he had asked was soon spelled out before the other 'nobody', just in case he forgot one of them.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Yay!!!!! Aeon thought when he heard that Xarin was going to be generous with him. Okay Aeon everything is fine, you are justa nobody applying and he is feeling generous, odds are you will nail this.

As his interviewer started thinking about his answers and how he would answer each and every question, some he didn't quite no the answer to. However according to this man in front of him , he wasn't supposed to.

When he saw the Organization member spell out each question he wondered
Sp this is his power, how convienent.

He began answering the questions How many members in this organization, I's say 13 given the fact that its based off the old Organization 13 I have heard about.

The second question he had not really thought about but he was numero uno in his prganization which was an odd number. So he replied I would like to have an odd number rank, even ranks seem normal and unremarkbale and odd numbers to me seem to have more importance.

The third question seemed the most natural to him, so he may have answered it to eagerly.
My name was Aeon then seeing his eagerness he added slowly when I was alive.

The fourth question he knew almost nothing about so sort of unsure himself he responded. Well, considering I only know of this one and the old Organization 13 I would say 2.

When it came time for him to answer the fifth question he did not know whether he should reveal his keyblade as it might be a symbol of threat towards his interviewer, nevertheless he brought it out and answered. The weapon I specialize in, is a keyblade.

He then asnwered the sixth question in an uninformed voice for truly he had not heard of an empowered nobody he answered. I truly don't know what an empowered nobody, logic would dictate a more powerdul version of a nobody though I am intrigued on that part. He had come to find out things about this orgnization so maybe he could sort of turn this interview around a little and find out some things about the organization itseldf and his interviewer.

Answering the next question he asnwered bluntly, I would guess a intelligent heartless is a smerter then usual heatless that can talk and resmebles thier original form, having heard of some thats what I would guess.

So then it came time to find out more about this interviewer. No I do not know your name or rank, though do not make you think that such things I don't care about, if the time comes I would like to know.

The tenth a so far final question was to be the hardest one so he bagan reciteing his "story"
My creation is a little muffled for me but I do remember being made in The Radiant Garden, I don't know exactly I was ther some years I would say the first weeks are lost to me and the first months are semi there.

Aeon then sat there , his silence consenting to more questions and input by his interviewer, Truly he will have some more questions he will want to ask now.
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Xarin's clasped hands had come apart as 'Aeon' began answering the questions ... and he was slightly concerned about some of the answers. Still, he waited until the nobody finished answering all the questions, tapping the table with his fingers as he did so. By the time this nobody, who had just told him his name had been 'Aeon', was finished ... Xarin had most questions in his head seemingly answered, and his unease was quelled, though only marginally, due to the presence of the keyblade.

"As I said ... there is no right or wrong answer. This is just a test, all in all.

For your first answer, you are very correct in assuming thirteen members ... however, there are actually only 5 maybe less in the present organization.

Your second answer poses a slight problem, for of these 5 or so members, myself included, we have mostly chosen odd ranks over even ... still ... I'll see what I can do about giving you an odd-number rank.

For the third ... I shall admit, that's an interesting name. When I am done judging the rest of your answers, I will ask you for your nobody name to make this all 'official'.

Again no right and wrong answers, especially for number 4. This was a history question, and my question inquiring at some of the lowest and darkest points of history ... well, naturally no one learns of them. But no, this organization is actually the third. The first was the original Organization XIII, or their alternative name, the Thirteenth Order. That one was the very same on lead by the nobody of Xehanort, and initially began the conflict between nobodies and keybladers. The second organization that followed immediately after ... Xemnas's defeat ... was called the Second Thirteenth Order. Their presence and their ill will to the keybladers sparked the very same war nearly a hundred and fifty years ago, which ended in the extermination of numerous nobodies and the second Order. We are the third, the Neo-Organzation, and hopefully we will not fall as easily as our predeccesors.

Now, about your keyblade ... I would take it you were a keyblader in your past life? No matter, that life is dead. And ... despite the several hardships that have been brought to us by that weapon, we must sooner or later embrace the fact that this very weapon will prove to be vital for our prosperity."
Xarin halted in his analyzation of 'Aeon's answers here, as he didn't want to go into detail about the rest of the questions until he was sure. He kept his mind fixed on the responses he had been given, and considered what they could have possibly meant based off of the previous answers.

This silence went on for a few more minutes, as Xarin kept pondering over the questions and answers ... but as he kept thinking, his mouth starting to twist up into a more gleeful grin, which could be seen as his entire bottom face was exposed.

"Now ... I'm going to be very honest with you again. I wasn't sure what to make of you ... you were a nobody in human form, which would have to mean that you had been particularily powerful in your previous life. But the suggestion of emotions from you either meant that you were an empowered or recently dead. However, from what you have told, you don't seem to be either of those two things ... which made me curious as well. I have a connection with the corridors of darkness, having ventured in the realm of darkness many time myself ... and thus I would be able to sense the creation of a new nobody and an intelligent heartless. You ... you say you were in Radiant Garden, which I have monitorred for so long due to it being a potential sight of destruction, for the last few years ... but I have found nothing of you. Your power now would evidently suggest the creation of an intelligent, but from the time you say you were there ... I found no trace of one. There has not been a new Intelligent in several years, now at this point.

But then, I suppose, that your story could possibly piece together very well ... perhaps at your creation, your power was barely a sliver of it is now ... which is why I failed to find you and bring you here. That would explain why you know nothing of Empowereds and Intelligents. Just for your benefit, an Intelligent is much like that fabled Heartless who called himself Ansem. They have near complete control over the Heartless and darkness, along with a sentient and sapient mind that can think, plan, remember, and function almost entirely like their human selves. But these are rare, and because of that, Empowereds are rare as well. For you see, an Empowered Nobody is born when a Nobody is created along with an Intelligent heartless ... and that nobody consumes its Intelligent counter-part.

So, in conclusion of the fact that you don't know too much about nobody history due to from where you had come from. It seems all right to grant you a rank and title from the organization, afterall we do need more members."

After this long explanation as to Xarin's troubles and final decisions, the 13th member than stood up and began to remove his hood. He drew back the dark material to reveal a young man, with skin as pale as white sheets, which contrasted against the outfit and the dark lengthy hair. However, immediately following this rather .. 'ghastly', as some people would put it, sight, Xarin smiled. It was not for anyone, but of glee for himself as he recalled the far away emotion that seemed like a comfort, although the icy empty self he was stopped it soon after. He kept a small twisted grin, but resumed speaking.

"I am Xarin. Number Thirteen of the Second 13 Order. And current Number Thirteen of the Neo-Organization. I am the one orchestrating all these events, my friend. The other members know me as a liasion between them and the rest of the organization. But to only those I trust, I reveal my face. Your possession of a keyblade was probably what also troubled me, but now that I have insight into your past ... you are, perhaps, one of our most valuable assets.

Now then, to make this official and to let the other members know ... please state your Nobody name with the 'X - included' anagram and what rank you would desire as a member of the neo-organization?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 am

Sweet, I got one right. Aeon thought when Xarin said he was right when he thought there were 13 members in the organization but then disheartened when he found out there were only like five. Huh I don't know if that is a good thing for me, there are less nobodies to fight but there are less to talk to so there will have to be more conversation for me.

The odd ranks remark did not phase him, ranks were the least of concern to him so he would have to adjust for an even number.

We they came upon the third answer Aeon thought Blah blah history blah all I have too know is this is the third organization. He put on an attentive face, he learned it, he had to Axis was always being dramatic.

When Xarin brought up mention on how his keyblade would be a great help in the future he became intrigued. Well, well bless it be the ties that bind, okay so I am vital Aeon became a little happy, he almost forgot he was infiltrating to organization, the thoght of being vital to such a new group made him feel proud. He shook it off he had treasoness thoughts however fantastic were not to be aloud in his head.

Then came the silence, it was an akward one not a peaceful one, Aeon began thumping his fingers on the table, he later began making a beat, he was struck out of his stupor when Xarin began talking again.

Fear overcame him for a few seconds when he heard that his "birth" confused Xarin and that he himself had been looking into the cooridors of darkness and had been looking into The Radiant Garden for some time. Crap ive been found out, I must have not done a good job of hiding my feelings he began to get ready to summon his keyblade when he heard Xarin speak of alternatives to his birth, he put on the face of attentiveness and even looked a little insulted when Xarin said his power must have been a sliver. [i]Heck Ill become a summon if thats what it takes to enter this organization.

Finally after explanations of Empowered nobodies and Intelligent Heartless, all of which would probably be usefull in the future. Xarin then told him it would be alright if he became part of the organization . Wahoo, I did it I became part of the nobodies, okay noew to figure out what there doing.

Then Xarin revealed his face and told him his name and rank he had a brief and fleeting thought.This man isn't so old as I thought, maybe we can become friends. For a second an idea came into his heads, an alliance with the organization IT might work he thought but i need to know what they are planning first.

Then being called for his name and rank Aeon proudly almost to proud as if this was official.

My name is Exoan, and I wish for the rank of Number Fourteen of the Neo-Organization, Key of Fate, I have been thinking of my preffered rank for a while.. And well if there are no odds then Ill have to be even.
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Xarin was oddly amused when he heard ... 'Exoan' speak about his rank of choice. It was just so funny to him, that he couldn't help but laugh a little. However, the nobody hurriedly stiffled his laugh, and proceeded to correct the new member.

"Not too bright are you? All in all, with 13 numbers, there are 7 odd ranks. I have told you that there are, with myself included, 5 members. Not all of them have chosen odd ranks, so there's plenty open for you. I think Ranks 5, 7, and 9 are open ... and if I were you I'd take 7 as you're one Heck of a lucky one. But as to give you number 14? No, I'm sorry ... last person who was the 14th was a little hermaphrodite royal pain named Xion. I would not like to see that rank ever again. But, you are free to remain undecided in your rank temporarily. I just needed you title and name, really."

The 13th then rose up from the chair he sat, looking slightly relieved now that this was over ... and that it had went well, or at least in his opinion it went well. But he quickly snapped his fingers, causing two portals of darkness to appear. One was close to Exoan, the other one appeared behind Xarin.

"Go through that portal, it will take you further into the base. I believe you'll end up in the Hall of Shrouded Light, that's somewhere in the ... um ... eastern side of the castle. Take the staircase on your right, and you should find a corridor. In that corridor are some rooms available, make yourself at home ... I'll send a courrier Dusk to deliver your new cloaks to your room. For the time being, it might not hurt to learn a bit more about this place and the past. I have some buisness to attend to, and if I can't get out of it soon enough, you're orders will be sent to you as a letter.

Oh, and hopefully I'll get a chance to explain the whole plan to you. But, farewell, and I'll see you later."
He said rather cheerily, at last for a nobody, and waved good-bye as he stepped into the portal ... heading off to destination unknown.

--------> ??????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Wow Im am a dumb little nobody aren't I. Aeon thought on when he was corrected Xarin a nobody even laughed a little. Whatever, like it matters what rank I have.. When Xarin left he waas free to speak freely albiet whisper. Of all the things Ive done in my life this is one without compare, Ive joined my enemy and yet as I see how cheery they are, I am hesitant to move quickly right now I will look around for a while, and find out what they know. I will play the part of the perfect friend, and when I have thier trust I will shed my mask and then eitheroffer an olive branch or have to betray them. It wasn't so much that he wanted to make a speech but he wanted to hear how his plan sounded and it did not sound hoorable, but alls fair in love and war and a war was coming he knew it. HE then stepped into the portal, part of the organization.

----------------(Aeon's) Exoan's Room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview for an organization rank ... lol   Interview for an organization rank ... lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview for an organization rank ... lol
Page 1 of 1