Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)

Go down 
+2
Demitrius
Xarin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 am

Xarin slowly entered the 'throne' room. The room of Roxas's dream, of white and blue ... and towering seats that rose up in the sky. Or well, not the sky, but pretty dang high up.

It had taken him days to march through the former base to try and see if he could find this room, and now after many fruitless and difficult traverses throughout the castle, he had found it.

Xarin wasted no time, immediately after the discovery. He sent out all forms of communication to those he remembered as a part of the organization. Afterall, he was the only one who had met them all personally ... he was the only one to have spoken with each and every existing Neo-member. He could recognize them all by sight, cloak or no cloak, and they could recognize him as well.

The 13th had posted notes, sent out a frequency of 'void' energy ... the feeling of emptiness that resonated in a 'non-existant' place like this and would act in the minds of anyone nearby ... that they would have to come back. This 'aura', so to speak, would draw them here ... hopefully. Unless, they chose to ignore it.

Xarin sighed a little, as he leapt upward to his own seat from the ring of tall chairs. The XIII insignia was badly cracked on the seemingly marble chair, and he gently brushed dust off from it. But beyond that, he decided not to sit. At least, not until the others arrived. So the black-haired and pale, not to mention oldest member of the Neo-organization, kept on examining the 'room'. Taking note of damages, in the forms of small cracks and chips ... and an armrest completely broken off the III chair.
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
11th Neo-Organization-Blood God of the Storm
Demitrius

Money : 528

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 am

Demitrius is in his study as he feels a disturbance in the void telling him to meet in the Throne Room. He sighs and stands up as he steps back into a vortex of darkness only to step out of it into the Throne Room. Where Xarin stood examining the thrones. "Pitiful shape isn't it?" he asks as his black and red streaked hair sways ominously infront of his eyes hiding what every expression they might show. He sighs and looks up at the XI chair. His chair, it was a little worse for wear but nothing a little dusting and alteration won't fix

He looks back a Xarin, "You called......." he says faking the emotion of annoyance. "I was quite busy with my research.....I'm quite close to finding just what makes emotion in a....'human'" he says spitting the word human out like it was a bad taste. He wipes the dust off of his chair and sits down. He could tell that he was calling a meeting and it couldn't be at a worse time. If I can convince that Abrum to trust me enough he would be the perfect vessel for my experiments....." he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 am

"Hmmm ... Demitrius ... I don't think anyone else is coming. Perhaps we should carry out the first phase of our plan. You wrap things up on your end, and I'll see what I can do." Xarin finally spoke out, after about an hour wait. He was slightly worried that no other Organization member had shown themselves.

But no matter. After speaking, he rose up from the XIII chair, and opened a portal of darkness to travel elsewhere in the World That Never Was.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Away
Back to top Go down
Xorono
2nd Neo-Organization
Xorono

Money : 10

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:10 pm

"Im here"

says Xorono as he walks away

>>>gone

(sorry I hatte posting in these things)
Back to top Go down
Xarion
9th Neo-Organization-Xarion Of The Northern Winds
Xarion

Money : 211

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:47 am

Xarion feels his leader calling as a void gate opens before him, he walks through and appears in the throne room. what a pleasant place he thought, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Xaden
Leader of Neo-Organization-Xaden, Prodogy of Oblivion
Xaden

Money : 39

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 am

"I am here, I do apologize for the time i was away. I was handling some keybladers who thought that they where allowed to show up and defile the Castle that Never was." His voice was booming and controlling. He stared over to the ones who where still in the room. He leaped up and claimed his seat as he slouched in his chair. He gave a smirk like always and looked over the giant white room. He yawned loudly and spoke to Xarion, he did not peer or look at him however. "So whats the problem at hand? Also where is Everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Xarion turns to Xaden, " I have no idea, we do, however, need to recruit more members into our ranks, i will stay here until the others arrive"
Back to top Go down
Xaden
Leader of Neo-Organization-Xaden, Prodogy of Oblivion
Xaden

Money : 39

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 am

He chuckled, nearly shining with joy. He looked at Xarian this time and spoke. "I agree, untill we get more people however we wont have a way of fighting those cursed keybladers." He gripped he arm rest of his throne and closed his eyes. Lets see if we can focus on there energy shall we.
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Xarion simply looks ahead and begins concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Xicode
8th Neo-Organization-Xicode: The Dancing Blade of Truth
Xicode

Money : 273

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 am

Xicode blows in as ashes in the wind and solidifies as his human form. He walked up and said, "What's going here?"
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 am

Xarin's voice called in from seemingly nowhere, his voice magnified so that there was no error in mishearing him.

"This gathering is called off, there are too few of us for the time being to have an effective discussion.

I will individually contact each one of you concerning your own missions, but until then ... do what you always have been doing."

---------> MEETING OVER, seeing as it's a phail.
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Xarion opens a darkness portal and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Xicode
8th Neo-Organization-Xicode: The Dancing Blade of Truth
Xicode

Money : 273

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Xicode, blows away as ashes yet again to another place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)   Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Neo-Organization(All active members, please post)
Page 1 of 1