Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Empty
PostSubject: An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin   An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:08 am

Name:Koekon
Appearance:An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Cool_summer_by_heise
Bio:this on chick came all up in Koeken's grill like" biach' so he was like "biach my chicken cold " and slaped her up side her weve.
ever since, he ben slapin da beeches like a pimp til that one biach reheats his chicken. evry time he sees da hooes he be like"is my chicken re heated yet" and dern he slaap da hooe agn.He isangry at the world for his unreheated chicken.
Alignment:Evil
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin   An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Okay either this is obviously fake or you are the worst rper ever.

DENIED

I don't want to give reasons my head hurts now somebody else do it, I recommend Xarin he is better at insulting people then me.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

PostSubject: Re: An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin   An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:43 pm

this is hilarious, but if you intend to do any kind of rping you're gonna have to fix this up. I'll leave xarin to bash the s*** out of this.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin   An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:46 pm

This topic is....LOCKED!!!

I do want Xarin to leave his comments.
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Away you foul demonic scourge from the wretched hatchlings of Satan!!!   An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 pm

... ahem ... OMG WTF IS THIS PIECE OF S*** SUPPOSED TO BE?

I ... have seen horribly written applications before ... but this ... this ... THIS MONSTROSITY! It is unlike any piece of flying camel dung-s*** I have EVER seen before.

To Aeon, Daedran, and Axis: You didn't have to bring up my name in this. I probably would have torn the f***ing @$$ right off this sheet and shoved it right DOWN the damned throat of the idiot who wrote it.

But if you want me to rant, criticize, and spew obsene comments ...

THEN RANT I SHALL!"

But: I am feeling quite 'nice' today, so I will only tear HALF of this application to oblivion, void, and DiZ and back again in a molecularily unstable volatile format that will, at best, serve to warn ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS OF THE HORRORS OF MY WRATH WHEN YOU DON'T READING THE GOD-dang BLOODY RULES!!!!!!!!

Demonic Judgement: Start

WARNING: The following passage will be of size 24 font and will contain various slanderous usages of profanity while also constructive criticisim. If you don't like the fact that someone is tearing something to all heck and back again while ranting like a madman in a sensible manner with vulgar language ... YOU BETTER SURE AS HECK READ THIS. CAUSE IF I FIND YOU DOING WHAT THIS GUY DID, I WILL CONDEMN YOU TO A LIVING Heck.

If you want to read my criticisms, please click the spoiler ... warning, it may lag the page ... so if you have dial-up or incredibly bad internet at the moment ... best find a different mode of access and see it from there.

Spoiler:

So ... with all my ranting said, I will render MY final verdict upon this character sheet.

DENIED, DISAPPROVED, DERAILED, DECOMPOSED, DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD. AND FAIL!!!!!

GET OUT OF THIS FORUM AND FOREVER BE GONE FOUL DEMON!!!!!
BANNED/DELETED/PERMA-LOCKED

APPLICATION: F***ING DENIED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin   An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Example of a BULLS*** Character Sheet that is UNACCEPTABLE - Xarin
Page 1 of 1