Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demitrius
11th Neo-Organization-Blood God of the Storm
Demitrius

Money : 528

Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Empty
PostSubject: Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire   Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:13 am

Demitrius sits in the center of the abandoned power plant adjacent to a waterfall. The air is tingling with anticipation for the upcoming clash of the elements. He sighs as he sits on a generator and waits for his victims.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire   Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 am

Abrum see's the red lightning above and slowly starts to swim out of the lake. As he comes to the surface he swims to the edge where his shirt cloak and sword were. "you know that I can see you right". Abrum call out as he starts to dry and get dressed. "Sorry I couldn't help myself I love the water. So now we're waiting on the retard, correct".
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire   Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 am

"but Demitrius is already here," Fateless says as he jumps down from a hole in the roof.'And your one to talk, we are waiting on you."Fateless draws Guillotine.now all i have to do is let these idiots kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
11th Neo-Organization-Blood God of the Storm
Demitrius

Money : 528

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire   Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Demitrius looks up and sighs. He looks at Fateless's ridiculous hair and shakes his head. "You are a pathetic excuse for a human. No skill, no substance, an no backbone......." he says his eyes literally sparking. He then turns to Abrum,?"[/b] "You on the other hand, You already know what I am capable of.....how is your hand?" he asks laughing eeriely. "Now do either of you think that you can defeat a GOD!!!" he says jumping into the air and drawing his Curved Death. "Let's dance mortals!!" he says as he spins like a helicopter at Fateless.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire   Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 am

Abrum holds up the hand that was supposed to be scarred, but had healed due to the hidden properties of his ancestors power, his tattoos started to glow. "Blue Dragon Breath!" He yelled aiming for demitrius' arms. "Wow man not cool[drawing soul's grace] i know your a bad guy but nobody uses sudlty anymore." He ran towards demitrius and started slicing his legs and face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire   Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lightning vs. Ice. vs. Fire
Page 1 of 1