Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On a walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

Money : 664

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:18 am

Ace was walking through town, just like any other day, with the normal sighs, lazy adjustments of his sword, and the stair walking...Alot of stair walking. Ace could eventually be seen sitting on the middle of a staircase, sighing heavily, leaning back, uttering "I can't take it anymore! All the hiking to make sure nothing is ever gonna' happen is stupid. Or maybe I just don't care..." With that said, he leaned further, deciding to take a small rest.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:44 am

Axis just left Neverland and has come to Radiant Garden to visit a man called Ace. He looked at his shoe and dusted the dirt off of the top. His blade then appeared in his hand and then he started his search for the Ace. He sees a man in a blue coat and goes to talk to him. Excuse me sir have you seen a man named Ace? Axis then saw the man turn his head and he pointed toward the right of him. He then ran to a small shadow that he saw on the ground. It was a cat. Aren't you a cute little kitty? Can I pet you? Axis started to pet the little ball of fur and then picked him up and put him on his shoulder. I think I will call you Lynx. The cat then jumped into his backpack and now they were looking for Ace. Okay Ace where are you. He then came upon a man sitting on the ground. Excuse me sir, but do you know a man named Ace?
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:49 pm

sighed, as he looked up to the random man who addressed him. Not exactly trusting this man from the get go, Ace stood, uttering calmly "Ace, you say? I may of heard of the name, however, I am not sure if I can remember correctly. It's so troublesome when my memory evades me such as it is now. However, I am curious...Might you be from any type of...Temple?" Moving in slightly closer with his question, he still seemed to be extremely lazy, and his facial expression hadn't even changed.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:11 am

Axis saw that this man knew who Ace was. Brushing his hand through his hair and pulling his shirt down he took his hand and put it on Lynx. Well what a very weird man. I think he knows who I am. He then looked at the man right in the eyes. Lynx meowed and purred. He then spoke. Temple? I have never heard of anything called a Temple. My name is Axis and right now I have to speak with Ace. Can you tell me where he is or not. His eyes started to glow in the light and his arms started to flinch. He brushed his hair away from his face and then put his hands to his side.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:17 am

let out a slight sigh of relief, after the man said he wasn't from a temple. Keeping in his lazy position, he quite simply said "Well, if you want Ace, then start talkin' unless you want another Ace, then I can't help you. But, I am an Ace. Whats up?" With that said, he simply stood, scratching his head.

(Couldn't think of much D:)
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:31 am

He rubbed his shoulder and then looked at the man and then took out his keyblade. As you can see I am a keyblader. I have come to ask you to come help us fight the heartless and the Neo-Organzation. I know that this is really short notice, but I need to know. I was told by a man in a black top hat that you were the one to come and see. I can see why. He then walked away and turned around to Ace. Well, get up. Lets walk.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:37 am

sighed, having nothing better to do, and wanting to hear of this Neo-Orginization, and said Heartless. Granted, he didn't really care too much about them, but they sounded like they could ruin his day pretty badly. "So, what exactly can I do for you, and what exactly do I get for it?" He said, as he slowly rose to his feet, strapping his katana more tightly to his side, and his cloak to his back. Walking after the man, he slipped his hands into his pockets, as he wondered what exactly he was going to have to do.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:54 am

Axis rested his sword on his shoulder and walked with Ace. Well, He doesn't sound very interested in saving the world. He felt the nervousness of Lynx. He then told him what would happen. Well, we have to take down them so that we can save the world from the most evil people in the world. We will die unless you and I go and check out the heartless. And what's in it for you? You won't be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:59 pm

sighed, deciding to bring logic into this situation. For, things didn't seem to add up. Something was being kept from him. "Well, if I am going to be destroyed, then would I not be running off to my own death if I were to go check out these "Heartless" Which, for the record do not sound exactly friendly." Even with that said, he didn't trust his own judgment entirely. He was already doubting himself, though he felt no need, or worthiness to actually save anything. It seemed a bit tougher then beating up street bandits.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Axis was surprised at what Ace had just said. He could tell that the man looked as if he still was still a little worried. We need you Ace. We are the only hope for the worlds. As we are now speaking Gholusk, the leader of the heartless, will start to command the group and we will be taken out first. The keybladers and the Neutrals need to gather together and fight against this evil force. He then stopped and then looked at the man in his eyes. I am not going to let these people fall to the hands of the evil. If you want to risk the lives of others be my guest. I, on the other hand, have better plans. I also know someone else who can help me just as much as you. So are you in or not. Axis's keyblades appeared in his hands. Just in case I am ready to fight. Help me Sora.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:57 am

let out yet another sigh, noticing the blades that simply appeared in the hands of the stranger. Apparently he was quite serious about what he was doing. letting out yet another sigh, Ace simply gave in. "Fine, fine. I am gonna trust what you are saying. But, not because of your great way of making friends. I simply don't like the idea of someone screwing up my planet, or killing me. This life of mine is my favorite by far. Besides the point, I don't think I am worthy, but at least if I die I can have some kind of epicly good excuse in death. Also, I have already come up with a little prize for myself for when we emerge victorious." Smiling slightly, his face turned back to it's normal bored gaze, as he yawned, seeming completely unworried about the threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a walk.   On a walk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a walk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion for you gloomy folks)-
Jump to: