Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Field testing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:26 am

The scientist, in his crazed sadistic state, flew over a small town overrun by heartless and nobodies. Looking down he grinned and savored the thought of what would happen next. He held up the dark orb that he created and shouted, METEOR! An enormous mass of stone and fire came flying down from the heavens, headed straight for the town. While many beings in the city saw their imminent peril, only a few escaped. The great stone struck, creating an explosion so large that it shook even Daedran himself in the skies high above. The resulting crater began to glow, leaking pure unstable magical energy for a great distance, slowly consuming all that managed to escape the blast. Daedran saw the destruction he caused and returned to his normal state, in a state of shock.

H-H-How did I do this? Th-This thing has to be destroyed before it can do anymore damage...

but then a mysterious voice said, "Why stop there? Think of what we could do..."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:09 am

Aeon teleported to the location only to find that it was a giant crater What the Heck!. Looking up at Deadran he asked are you the one responsible for this?
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:27 am

What?! No! er, yes, technically, but... Suddenly he looks rather smug and hostile, and says, What if I am? what are you going to do about it? he raises his weapon, turning it into a crossbow, saying, Now go home before somebody gets hurt, unless you think you can take me?
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Axis then walk in on the two people. What is this!!! Aeon, calm yourself. Deadran did you get that black material that i told you to make? He then looked at Aeon, This scientist is going to help us beat the evil. Now back to what happened at destiny island. I am the balance that we need in the world. I am the key to keeping good and evil in the balance.
Back to top Go down
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Returning to his normal, calm self, Daedran said, Sorry about that. It is finished, but as you can see, my other self tested it before I could. His face turned rather grim as he said, Just what exactly do you plan to do with this beastly creation?
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Okay the organization is going to strike. We have to give this material to Sep. He is the only hope we have to keep the organization and the heartless under control. Now Deadran I want you and Aeon to go and investigate the heartless and what there plans are. Ace, a new man that I heard about, and I will go investigate the organization. He then turned to his leader and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm

What the Heck is going on here !!!! Axis yelling out orders, this dude blowing up a place and it turns out he is on his side, and Axis being the balance between good and evil. Pointing at Axis And when did you start telling me to do things?! , and why don't you look at the heartless and why don't I investigate the Organization because i look like one?
Back to top Go down
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:01 am

Well, this makes as much sense as anything else going on around here. We won't have to go far to meet heartless, I'm sure more will come to find out what happened to the vast amount that were here just moments ago. Come along Aeon, we have matters to investigate. He begins to fly off to the north, where the skies turned black from the presence of evil.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm

He looked at his master and then smiled. Okay you and the mad scientist can go and to the deadlier area. I think that Ace and I are more qualified, but if you want to get your donkey kicked be my guest. I know what they are up to, but you and Daedran may go. Axis turned and then looked back at his leader, or his mentor. I call the shots now. You hear me!? He then turned around to leave. Just as he was almost out the door he heard Aeon calling.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:11 am

Psy duck psy!!!!!! Now I know this wouldn't mean much to any one else but this was an old code used between Axis and Aeon. Whenever Axis would do something crazy, Aeon would yell Psy Duck Psy!!!!!. Psy duck psy you little ungrateful little pebble moving piece of crap.[/b\] Holding his keyblade out and pointing his key at Axis, then teleporting in front on him so the key laid on Axis shoulders. [b] I thoufgt I told you not to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:34 am

Axis then forgot all that he said and then started to cry. Iron chain snake! Okay now lets work together and kick these Organization's butt! He then turned around and then took out his blades and then they walked out and then waited for his leader. He then saw heartless in the distanced. Okay dude lets kill these freaks. Axis then got his blade out and killed 5 heartless with one swing.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Aeon was confused at Axis sudden changes of character but he decided to overlook them. After their battle with the remaining heartless Axis left and Aeon also teleported to The Neo Organization's headquarters in order to join it. Turning into Nobody Form Aeon teleported there.

--------------------------------> The Hall of Abandonment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Field testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field testing   Field testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field testing
Page 1 of 1