Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey of Keybladers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

Journey of Keybladers Empty
PostSubject: Journey of Keybladers   Journey of Keybladers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Axis and Aeon left the castle and teleported to the island. When they got there they saw waves and they looked around and saw some teens. They approached them. Can you tell me where the cave enterence is? The little girl pointed to an area near a waterfall and Axis and Aeon ran there. They went inside where they saw two keyblades.

OOC Pict Aeon's Axis's
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Journey of Keybladers   Journey of Keybladers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:44 am

Okay oh wise dreamer Aeon said What now? The reason Aeon asked this was that oh sure you dont come across keyblades everyday but when you do there is usually a reason usually a badpne and Aeon wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Journey of Keybladers   Journey of Keybladers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:50 am

Axis then looked at Aeon. His eyes then turned red and then Axis then became full of power and then the peaceful keyblade then flew into Axis's hand. He then looked at Aeon and then fell to the ground. Aeon take your keyblade and head to Neverland and talk to a man named Daedran has the key to save all the worlds. If you don't go now you will be taken over by the evil within me.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Journey of Keybladers   Journey of Keybladers Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:07 am

Aeon was shocked by the sudden change of apperance in Axis's appereance and mood. Also by his statement and the Keyblade that flew into his hands, however Aeon believed him by th ecurrent information and his tone, Aeon was left speechless he had a thought though [i] If Axis is going to turn evil then he isn't going to need this[/b]. [/b]Taking the evil looking keyblade a strong sense of power surged through him, though he controlled. [bGetting ready to leave Aeon said Hey if you do go evil, promise me you won;t do something stupid or else then pausing Ill have to kill you. Then he teleported to Neverland.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Journey of Keybladers   Journey of Keybladers Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Axis then started to float in the air and then was consumed bye the darkness. What the Heck is this!!! Why me why! As he then was consumed he then went into a deep sleep. Axis...Axis wake up. Come on wake up. His eyes opened and he then saw the tall man in a black hooded robe. Axis tell me do you know your power? Do you know that you are the balance between light and darkness? He then started to black out and then left the man. He looked at his hand the black orb was gone. He stood and looked at the ground not knowing what to do. He then looked at his keyblades and then warped to neverland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey of Keybladers   Journey of Keybladers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey of Keybladers
Page 1 of 1