Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new order? (Of the website)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z the Keyblade Wielder

Money : 498

The new order? (Of the website) Empty
PostSubject: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Well, I've been thinking (two hours is still thinking Razz) But since this website has no admins on regularly, I would suggest that we should kind of make . . . leaders if I may. I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT WE SHOULD IGNORE, MISINTERPRET OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT THE ADMINS! I am only suggesting that we should make people who can approve of characters, weapons and such. We need the admins to do that and there is none. Like for example, I want to make another character. I can’t really do that unless an admin approves that character. This will help also if anyone wants to join and make a character of their own and what not. We may not have the power to change the forum, or add anything, but it will help a lot. The only two people I know of whom still go on this site, and again, who I know of, is Marluxia and I. If any admins are on and would like to help us, please do so. I am basing this information on the last posts of the admins. These were not since 2009. I rest my case. If any admins reject this and what not, please do so. If not I would like the “New Order” To be as follows. I would like the Main leader of the group to be Marluxia based on his awesome character :D, and because (im presuming) of his activity on this site. The second leader will be me, because of me being the only one else here that I know of, other than Marluxia. Anyone who says “Nay”, please do so. Anyone who says “I” please do so. We will need a majority of the people to cancel or apply this. I plan to leave all the rules the same, but if a majority of people say “I”, I guess that’s Marluxia’s choice.

This vote will last 10 days. Please help the cause with your opinion.

If any administrators think this wrong or anything like that, please say so. I will cancel this. I am only trying to help the website live, because I like it.

Thank you, fellow kingdom heart players.

My vote: I

Last edited by Z the Keyblade Wielder on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:44 pm

I say I
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Nine days remain.
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 pm

I note: If Marluxia doesnt vote in the given time frame, I guess the leader role goes to me.
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 am

I change the days. 9 days is way to long. 4 days more will do. I will let you all know this is not out of selfishness.
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 pm

3 days remain.
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 pm

2 days are left in this count down.
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 pm

ONE DAY LEFT! WOOP WOOP!
Back to top Go down
Z the Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 pm

The time has come. The wait is over. Now, the New Order has come. It has been exactly 5 days, and the majority of the website has said "I" (2 of the known 3). Jack, along with Marluxia and I will be "Running" The site until an admin shows up to the site regularly. I am proud to be the main "Leader" of this group and will see to it to be on regularly (Every day). Thank you all. Have a nice day.

Btw, help bring more people to the site, everyone Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new order? (Of the website)   The new order? (Of the website) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new order? (Of the website)
Page 1 of 1