Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GFXKING

Money : 55

This is it Empty
PostSubject: This is it   This is it Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 am

Name: Valkyrie Strike

What happens when you do your limit break: Luke regains his holy powers temporarily and slashes the enemy with many different weapons.

Sequence of Break:
Divine Assult: A simple 4 slash combo, that last one sends the enemy flying into the air.

Holy Spears: The enemy is impaled at different angles with large spears, while being damaged with holy power.

Nibelung Valesti: Luke jumps extremely high into the air, and 6 wings of light sprout and Luke creates a huge lance. He then proceeds to speed down on the enemy and impale the enemy again, creating 3 proceedingly getting smaller halos as he falls, leaving a stream of energy behind him that reaches the sky looking like a giant needle of white and light purple (not to be mistaken with pink) energy.

Purification: As the spear impales the enemy, Luke says, "Purify them!" and light energy scatters around, and all fly in in blade like patterns, and finishes the enemy off with a huge explosion.

Balance of power: He becomes unable to move from the ground as a punishment for stealing holy energy from the heavens as a fallen angel.

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

This is it Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it   This is it Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:08 pm

That is sort of godmodding. Later on, when you have more posts then you can have that many techs. The limit break is only one move I think. I'm not sure so I will do a MAJORITY_WINS.
disapproved:1
approved:
Back to top Go down

This is it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Character Registration :: Limit Break Creation-
Jump to: