Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fallen Angel Lucifer

Go down 
+2
Naraca
GFXKING
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GFXKING

Money : 55

The Fallen Angel Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Name: Luke Anomine
Appearance: The Fallen Angel Lucifer Lucifer_by_bobbin

He has no wing though.
Alignment: Evil
Personality: He is an incredibly dark person. Some people believe that he is descended from a great power unlike anyone else. However, this is merely a rumor he started for himself. He enjoys combat and things like that, although he is not the greatest at holding back. He has a lust for evil, because evil always has lost, and he believes that the universe was created as an evil place. He hates when people are good and noble. He has the power of sin behind him.
Bio: Lucifer was created by a holy being to guard the people of the universe from evil. However, him and his two brothers, Gabriel and Michiel, never got along. He soon looked to the power of evil to find a way to dispell his brothers from the universe itself. He soon found this ability and succeeded, at a cost. He lost all of the power he had when he dispelled his brothers and became what the rest of the world called a fallen angel. Sadly, he ended up changing his name, to Luke, which is a shorter version of his name. He lost his wings, and soon took to using magic to survive. He is hateful to the universe and wishes doom upon it.
Keyblader(?): No

Last edited by GFXKING on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Money : 542

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:31 am

LOL I am no Admin but this doesn't sound very Kingdom hearts-ish. Other then that I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be approved
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

Well I would approve it. Looks pretty sweet and all, but then again Naraca, we all don't look kingdom heart-ish
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 pm

>.> anyone else religious....
Back to top Go down
Xaurneme

Xaurneme

Money : 578

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Is Lucifer not the name of Satan..? That's a bit touchy to use.. I'd advise changing names up a tad..
Back to top Go down
GFXKING

Money : 55

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 am

Sorry, I guess it seemed offensive.... I'll go ahead and change it. (To Luke)
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 am

Well being a man who is an atheist, and thinks that anyone who is in any church is hypnotised by the priests and have no idea what the Heck they are paying for happiness that may not even exist, I declare this profile, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Lucifer   The Fallen Angel Lucifer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Angel Lucifer
Page 1 of 1