Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh ... SUE ME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Oh ... SUE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Oh ... SUE ME!   Oh ... SUE ME! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:39 am

Okay not really, as I don't want a lawsuit any time soon.

It has unfortunately been a sad realization of mine that none of these templates have the 'Personality' portion to them!

@.@ GOOD GOD! HOW LONG HAVE I REMAINED AN IMBECILE AND THUS IGNORANT OF SUCH A VITAL PORTION!!!!

Therefore, all templates have now been edited to include a 'personality' section to it.

Currently existing and/or approved sheets at this time CAN be re-written to include that portion, IF the author of said application wishes to do so.

If it is done, please attach it as a SEPARATE post so that the topic is moved up and thus easier to get to and approve.

Sincerest apologies to all who may have attempted to rise public outcry against this error.

From this point on, all new sheets will require the 'personality' portion in order to be approved. Danke, and have a nice day.

~ Xarin
(Also, there may be some discussion or Heck raised in the mean time about a revision to have a revised template ... so stay alert for such a thing).
Back to top Go down

Oh ... SUE ME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Character Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: