Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

(I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: (I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!)   (I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 am

OOC: Welcome to Deep Dive City! Or the freaking Town that Never Was place XD.

IC:

Did he need any reason to be here? Afterall, he was a nobody. His name, Xarin, was an 'X' inclusive anagram name ... and he was not being assaulted by the nobody aimlessly roaming the streets.

Still, Xarin just sat there with a sense of ennui ... there was no other time of his non-existent life, where he clearly felt the drilling, boring, and unending sense of boredom pounding into his mind. But still, he sat there ... what else was there to do? Just sit there for all eternity as, unless killed, he would remain there for as long as the place he sat on was there.

"How much would it cost a guy to ask for a little pit of divine providence to get some entertainment here?" he mulled to himself, as he continued to watch the Dusks stumble about.
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

Money : 198

(I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!)   (I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 pm

[[Ennui, I like it...Stealing!]]

The World That Never Was is not a place for anyone but nobodies and the suicidal. That is what most inhabitants told their children and friends who would go out on their travels. However, they always missed the last group that seemed most prominent in the current generation. The subject that represents this group at the current moment was neither suicidal or a nobody, though in her society she was nobody. She wasn't heartless, nor was she a heartless. That left that group out. She was nomadic, but that had nothing to with why she was in the world she was, so Nomads weren't it. No, the group was obvious but somehow always overlooked. The group were the insane. By god did this girl embody the concept of insanity. Suddenly, a sleeping building was disturbed from its eternal slumber as one of its many windows shattered. A dusk flew from the window, sprinkling tear drops of glass all over the street beneath it as it hurtled to the ground, impacting with the hard cement and fading into nothingness.

The reason for the premature end of this creature hopped out of the window, leaping to another building and landing softly there. She turned to the stumbling dusks beneath her and pulled down her right eye lid, sticking out her tongue to them in a form of taunting. She seemed extremely happy and hyper, despite the recent act of defenestration which was usually commited by someone angry or frightened. She fit neither of these adjectives, in fact it seemed she had never quite grasped the concept of either.

[[Zetta' short....]]
Back to top Go down

(I feel out of shape in my role-playing skills, so all challengers are welcome!)
Page 1 of 1