Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlize

Charlize

Money : 35

Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Empty
PostSubject: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..   Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Name: Charlize [Shar-Leese]
Appearance: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Anime_girl-1
Charlize is a human girl with whitish-gray hair, and dark, piercing eyes. Her extremely pale skin is a result of her distaste for the sun. Her small baby nose and her sweet, inviting smile go together magnificently, leaving her with no need for makeup. She doesn't believe anything should alter natural beauty. Her appearance is all-natural, including her long, complimenting eyelashes. She loves to wear unique clothing, mostly men things, which she turns feminine. Also, she constantly wears gloves, for she'd just hate to get her hands dirty. Its an odd fear she has.

Bio: Charlize had the perfect family. Two affectionate,attractive parents with well paying jobs, and an older brother that watched over her lovingly. The girl had the lifestyle of which we would call perfection. Her father brought her to a certain spot in the woods each year, picking a wild flower for her, and fashioned it into a beautiful bow. Her relationship with him was close, which is why the upcoming event tortured her mind. One day, her parents jouryned to a party with friends, promising to return later that night. But, as the hours went on, Charlize and her brother never saw their parents. Her brother turned rancid, bece Coming quite hateful, and left one night to go out and find their parents, leaving little Charlize with her Aunt and Uncle. Her parents, nor her brother has returned since that dreadful night. Now, she hides her true feelings with the fake laughs and smiles she continues to drone on and on with, hoping no one notices her depressed disposistion.

Personality: Charlize is, in many ways, a very down too earth person. Shes constantly singing happily whenever she's not in a vicious mood. But, one cannot have positives without negatives. She also has a tendency to distrust others, and be hot-headed. Never-the-less, shes an extremely sweet character, with that giggle that could make anyone smile on a rainy day.

Alignment: Neutral

Last edited by Charlize on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..   Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Ummm... Bio means your history basically. You should edit the template you used as well to have a personality bit. Sorry for any confusion.
Back to top Go down
Charlize

Charlize

PostSubject: Re: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..   Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 pm

hehe..^^;; I was thinking thats what it we as for, but I didnt add much more for I didnt want anyone too think I was an overacheiver..I'll fix that soon..
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..   Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 pm

All is in order.

You have my approval.

^.^
Back to top Go down
Charlize

Charlize

PostSubject: Re: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..   Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Joyus of days : D
Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..   Charlize, How lovely of you too join us.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlize, How lovely of you too join us..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Character Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: