Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miran's Graveyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Miran arrived in Halloween town suddenly. It was almost as if the darkness was pulled open to reveal him standing like he had always been there. The area in which Miran was standing was a graveyard, more specifically the graveyard he always came to. It was a familiar place, almost like a house, only with dead people instead of a dog.
Miran walked along the rows of tombstones, feet crunching on the dry leaves as he stepped. The cold night air chilled everything around, making a layer of frost on the tombstone Miran stopped at. It was unmarked, gray stone with nothing notable to it. Miran stared at it for a long time, remembering something far off. After quite a while, he walked away, taking a seat on a stone bench that was off to one side. Now if only I had something else to think of while I waited.
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Money : 262

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:24 pm

A sudden small, almost impish giggle began to permeate around Mirans graveyard, a few rustles of bushes soon followed, but someone else had entered the graveyard....Rios had intended to head towards Neverland but...........that just seemed SO boring now...so why not bother one of his comrades with his company, plus.....Rios heard from his minions Miran had failed to destroy a certain keyblader......Rios was not so much disapointed in this as he was actually worried....very few times did the Heartless have a chance to destroy a keyblader....there could not be any more slipups like this...

Finally Rios made his presence known and stepped foward from the tombstones behind Miran which after he feigned a face of disappointment, and made a long exagerated sigh "Miran Miran Miran Miran Miran Miran Miran Miran...........tsk tsk tsk.........I heard of your little scuffold in Neverland.....I thought you never lost your mark?" Rios trademark grin soon appeared on his face "What happened?.....................Not becoming soft are we?"
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Miran sprang to his feet. His aura changed from distant to angered as Rios spoke. “Shut up Rios!” He roared, punching dagger at the other Heartless’ throat. Miran never particularly liked Rios, considering the Heartless took every opportunity to annoy him. Ant was sort of the same, only smaller; less arrogance more naïveté. Plus, Ant didn’t act like it was superior to you, unlike Rios.
Miran withdrew his dagger back into his wrist. “It’s getting done as we speak,” Miran hesitated, “I,” he paused, feeling like he could wince, “I sent Ant on it.” Miran turned away, and would have felt ashamed if he wasn’t so angry. “What are you doing here, Rios?” he asked, “I’m not exactly in the mood for your banter.”
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 pm

"YIPE!" was all Rios had to say as Miran suddenly lunged at him threatening to gut his throat when Miran pulled the dagger back Rios put on a fearfull face that anyone could tell was pathetically faked "Now now....blind rage and unreasoning violence never get you anywhere" Rios replied....then he heard Miran had sent Ant after the keyblader Miran had let get away "Ant?.......You shure about that Miran? I think he is more likely to play ball with his opponent than kill him" Rios did understand Ant was a competant fighter.....in a wierd sort of way, but his childish manner of going through things tended to get in the way but then again Rios was not to different so perhaps he had no true right to speak........but then again he had never heard of Ant actually losing one of his "games" so perhaps he could trust him to finish the keyblader....

((GAAAHHH I curse myself for my short posts!))

Last edited by Rios on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR ARRRGGGG)
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 pm

“It’s not like I had much of a choice,” Miran said, “The portal was closing and Ant was the best solution. Miran threw his fist at a tree, snapping it like a twig, more for anger than anything else. Unfortunately, it didn’t help him at all. He knew that he screwed up, not an irreversible one, but a screw up nonetheless. It wasn’t really the screw up itself, no, letting The Mark get away was only a small problem. It was the fact that Miran had made a mistake. It never happened, well rarely happened. The last time it happened…
Miran repeated his last question “Why are you here, Rios.” Miran turned to the Heartless, looking him straight in the eye, knowing Rios would see the pitch darkness behind the helm. No eyes, no face, none that the observer could see anyway. Just darkness, like everything about Miran.
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Rios began to walk a bit away from Miran before finding a large enough tombstone to sit on...it was then that Rios nearly plastered grin seem to fade "Well as to why I am here..... I suppose one its to put some salt in your wounds...just for fun, but we will just skip that...instead its about that keyblader you fought........do you know which one it was?" Rios was asking Miran this for a couple of reasons, # 1.....despite his way of acting somewhere deep inside Rios was indeed a calculating mind, and knowing the movement of your opponents was a good first step to winning any battle, plus all of the Heartless enemies seemed to be scattered and disorginised and now was the perfect time to stike in order to pick them off, # 2 Rios had his own "Mark" He was looking for....a certain keyblader who escaped him at Beauty and the Beasts castle. one who happened to be a leader of the Eternal Keys and bringing him down would probably lead to a drop in moral and if the Keyblader who got away was powerful enough to hold off Miran then it might be the one he is looking for. Of course there was the possibility Miran would not tell him jack s&*t as he seemed to take his defeats no matter how small very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 pm

“Two keyblades, had the ability to transform into a man, while his original form was a child. Very agile, but I stayed on the offense most of the time,” Miran thought about mentioning Top Hat, but decided against it. He didn’t want Rios knowing he had help from a Nobody. “My knife was at his heart, but a second Nobody showed up-“ Miran, you idiot, “-and stopped my blade. He’s probably from the organization, but he wasn’t very strong from what I sensed,” Miran said, sitting back on his bench. “Last I knew you were fighting also. How did that go for you,” Miran knew the answer, but he was anxious to switch the subject. He might have thrown a little spite into it, but it was subconsciously. Being a jerk sort of comes naturally to Miran.
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 am

There was a bit of silence in the graveyard when Miran asked the question, no matter what answer Rios gave him it was going to burn him inside to say he ran from the fight, then again it was technicly 3 vs 1 and the keyblader already ran so there was no real reason for him to stay there, but still there would be the fact that Rios would admit to Miran that he ran from the fight, even if he was just playing with them "Those three idiots were not even worth the trouble, they could not even lay a finger on me and I did not even bother drawing my weapon..." thinking about it now though maby just MABY Rios thought he should have put some more effort in it.....nats like the three he fought at the castle tend to start becoming very annoying "Besides....the Keyblader that was with them chickened out so there was even less reason to stay there."
after which he visibly sighed "Ants taking forever" he thought

((In any event I say we go to Radient garden when this starts slowing down as Akira and Tami seem to be BEGGING to be attacked, and I think Miran and Rios would be more than happy to obliege))
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Miran turned his head almost as if he could look at the person he felt. “I sense a powerful heart," Miran said to Rios, “I think it's a keyblade warrior.” Miran looked out into the graveyard again, staring at the unmarked grave. “We should go,” Miran said finally. He stood, the brown leaves crunching under his metal boots. Dark energies surrounded his hands, and he molded it, forming a ball with his hands, a perfect sphere being fed by the shadows of the night. Miran tossed it on the ground, the portal opening for him. “See you there,” Miran said, stepping through the dark gate.

==> Radient Garden

((Sorry it's so short, just I haven't been able to decide what I wanted to do and I've been a little lazy))

Last edited by Miran Ithys on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:25 pm

When Miran opened up the dark portal Rios was quick to follow him in not wanting to miss the new event that was about to unfold, and if it was a keyblader they where sensing even better... Rios grin suddenly got a little wider and his head began to twitch a bit much how like a shadows would when it sensed a heart "Well about time things got interesting..." Rios then stepped through the dark gate without any fear of the darkness....after all....such fear was below him now...

((Oh don't worry to much....I mean come on look at this post))
Back to top Go down
Nyxhops

Nyxhops

Money : 40

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:55 am

An unmarked tombstone lays dormant overhang a burial plot. A faint pulsing of the soil and tombstone radiates an unknown rhythm similar to a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miran's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miran's Graveyard   Miran's Graveyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miran's Graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Halloween Town-
Jump to: