Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What not to do in a fight.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

What not to do in a fight. Empty
PostSubject: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Here are somethings that are considered godmodding in most cases but I will assert them very strongly as I don't want people fighting over a fight...

1: No super-mega-uber attacks... meaning you can't suddenly have a super attack that basically kills the opponent no matter what. It has to go through the system like all the rest.

2: Auto-hitting is a no... Don't simply say you hit the person just for the sake of length... it doesn't go for a random NPC enemy... but when fighting another person, you shouldn't auto-hit.

3: No Indestructabily... Nothing is unbreakable, so if you are hit, make sure you aknowledge the attack and post your character's reaction.

4: No Omnipresence... this means you can't suddenly attack from behind the charging opponent without good reason, or an ability that lets to do so.

5: No over dodging... Yes, dodging is fine, but don't over do it. It you dodge 5 times in a row, you forfeit the match.

6: Limit your attacking... The only thing worse than over-doging and auto hitting... is making a gazillion attacks that all go together so well, that your opponent cannot dodge. Up to 3 moves can be made in a post at one time. Make them count.

7: Don't have your pet attack the enemy RPC... Meaning that you shoulding have little Scruffles the bunny shoulder tackle Diablo the Heartless.

8: No breaking the cooldown... if you use an attack that needs a cooldown... don't post it until AFTER the cooldown is over.

9: Follow the time limit... if you use your overdrive, you shouldn't continue using it for the next trillion posts in the fight... make sure you stop when the duration's over.

10: Please take resonable damage when hit... Obviously... if your are impaled through the heart you should take heavy damage, and when you took a little pebble to the leg you should take too much damage.

11: Report Godmodders... If anyone you are fighting breaks any of these rules, simply fill out the following template and PM it to a Mod or Admin.

Code:
Opponent who broke rule:
Link to Topic:
Broken rule:
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Finally a rule-book. It looks like you just modified Axis/Aeon/Xarin's though.

Last edited by Jack on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 pm

I cleared it up. And made a way for people to complain... that may not end well...
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Some people might want to have complaints. It is inevitable. Like right below me, FOR EXAMPLE.

Last edited by Jack on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

Money : 546

PostSubject: Re: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Again, this doesn't explain the system at all...nor does it help >.>

Though I agree with all of the rules laid out
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:55 pm

GOOD DAY! I AM XARIN, THE CRUEL ADMIN.

First: Jack-o-boy. My name is XARIN not Xaris. I am not ‘parisX‘(Hilton) minus a P. I am ‘rainX. (XP)

Secondly: Jack-o. Hoo hum, I spy a spam post. ‘lol’ is not acceptable message for a post. Now if you had stated reasons for your usage of chatspeak that would form a sentence over 5 words, I would have let it slip.

Thirdly: Zio Arma - I knowz you! (XD) I’ve asked Axis and Aeon to keep me updated on the forums, and I hereby salute you, fellow admin, for being given the almighty grand promotion of administrator-ship! But, these rules are merely elaborations/re-iterations/regurgitated forms of the rules that I, Aeon, and Axis have already determined and put in place.

Although your coding format is new in terms of complaints, the idea of complaining is not unknown nor unique. I had already implied to Aeon and Axis eons ago that members merely needed to give a link to the topic and the name of the accused for a staff member to examine said topic and determine whether the accusation is true and what punishment needed to be meted out. But, ah well, I hold no complaints to such a formatting.

Open at your own risk
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What not to do in a fight.   What not to do in a fight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What not to do in a fight.
Page 1 of 1