Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulpax

Ulpax

Money : 546

The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 am

Ulpax appeared on a small, deserted, concrete plain. The plain had a massive fountain in the middle, composed of geometric shapes that seemed to have been thrown together to make the most odd form they could. If one unfocused their gaze on the fountain and looked just beyond it, some said they could see the nobody symbol out of the corner of their eye where the fountain was. Ulpax had never tried this, and was not going to that day. Like any good plain, this one was surrounded by massive structures. In the place of trees, however, these were buildings. The buildings looked to be old apartment buildings and offices; Uplax was in a town square of some sort.

"Come my love, Lady Fiona." He said quietly, holding his hand out in front of him. A blue light formed around his hand, spiraling around it in the shape of hexagons. The hexagons broke apart, flying away from his hand and forming the outline of a large scythe. Color shot from each hexagon to the next, forming the base color of the scythe, then forming the details. Soon enough, Ulpax had his Lady Fiona Scythe in hand. Swinging it at the air, he began to work out the kinks in his wrist and form. It has been too long... Ulpax thought to himself as he caressed the shaft of the scythe lovingly.

Last edited by Ulpax on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 am

As Jack was taking a stroll in this strange world he met a man. He had a strange looking schtye and he was caressing it. I know everyone likes their weapon, don't get me wrong, but naming it after a lady then caressing it is wrong. Jack furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the scene. Why do you name it after a lady?
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm

"She is my other half. She comes when I call, remains by my side all of the time. She is my love, more loyal than any other companion one could have. To answer your question, I did not pick her name." Ulpax said in a rambling, almost senile voice. It was hysteric, senile, and gave him even more of an air of insanity than before. He turned to the man in front of him and chuckled. His smile was wide and sadistic, his eyes open fully. The scythe seemed to glow, extending a few inches as the blade grew longer and wider.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Ahh, I understand, but why do you caress it so? What is its worth to you? Isn't it just a weapon, a tool that you use. I'm not saying it is bad to love it, but why do that? I don't mean to be offensive or anything. He was leaning over on his Keyblade after seeing the scythe grow. Transform Jack returned to his normal 11 year old self and tried to see a change in the man's stare.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 am

"Because she is my love and my everything. Well, besides this little one." Pax responded as a shadow shifted and his top hat fell to his hands. Underneath the hat was a tiny little heartless, barely as big as Pax's hands put together. Though it had no mouth it seemed to yawn, blinking away tears from the corners of its eyes as it shook itself like a cat and hopped down onto Pax's shoulder. He placed the top hat back upon his ebony hair and smiled, swinging the scythe aimlessly. His expression did not change when the boy changed appearance. Child, man, woman, animal, it was all the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Jack looked at the man strangely. He spotted the tiny heartless and Jack noticed it didn't attack him. He looked at the man again curiously. You are a heartless, right?
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Pax seemed to react in two different ways to this statement. The first was that his left eye twitched slightly, the second is that he petted the heartless' head that sat upon his shoulder. His scythe still in hand, he glared at the boy and began to speak.

"That is very unkind of you. Accusations like that can get you killed. I am no heartless, I am me." He said in a growling tone as the blade of his scythe began to grow by the millimeter. Suddenly, the blade extended at an extremely fast rate, to a length that would cause it to impale the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Suddenly, Jack sunk into the ground and appeared behind the man on a tree. I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a fight. I didn't mean to be offensive. He said this anxiously and a wide grin on his face with his eyes wide open. I don't feel like fighting, I'm on a search.But I think I can make a delay... Jack took out both his keyblades and dematerialized from the tree to and materialized behind the man.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm

"Fancy." Pax said sarcastically as he spun the shaft of the scythe around in his blade. As it spun it shrunk back to its normal size. Suddenly, as it stopped with the blade facing toward Jack, it extended once again. The same tactic, the same speed. Pax wasn't in a creative mood today, he would rather just have the pest rid of the world quickly and painfully. As he thought of the visual image of the boy bleeding out in front of him, Pax began to laugh hysterically. He bore a sadistic smile on his face and a blood thirsty glint in his eye. Time to feed, my Lady... He thought lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Transform With this Jack transformed to his adult image. Thundaga His hands started to burst with lightning and he thrusted it to the mans scythe zapping it and blocking the blow. The lighting coursed through the blade to the man.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

The lightning magic struck the metal of the blade, eventually diffusing along the nine feet of metal and wooden shaft that stood between the current and Pax. He quickly spun around on his heels, the weapon becoming normal size as he made a sweeping motion with the blade in an attempt to decapitate his opponent. It wouldn't be a clean kill, the force would only create a large wound in his neck, causing him to bleed out before dying. Lets hope he's slow...
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Miran surveyed the encounter perched atop a large tree with fascination. Not only was this interesting, but it also would provide valuable information about his mark. Miran had come to this planet after sensing that a keyblade wielder was there, and had found him here on this deserted plain. Top Hat had shown a strange affection for his weapon (or it seemed, considering he was stroking it) and the mark then greeted him. After an exchange of words (and a strange transformation from a full grown man to a boy) Top Hat was offended by something and tried to slice the marks head off. A battle erupted from this and now there wasn’t really a chance for assassination. Ah well, thought Miran with a sigh I’ll just have to wait for the next chance. For now, he watched the battle intently from his tree.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Uh, uh, uh. That's too fast. Listen to me. I'm not here to fight, I was just curious. I know that your a heartless but I don't care. Jack, light on his feet, jumped away from the attack and raised his hands up, without the keyblades. Why do you attack me? Just because I have a keyblade or were you offended?
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:31 pm

"I. Am. A. Nobody." Pax said in the same hysterical voice as before, he swung the blade once again, this time making sure that it extended far enough that just jumping back would not solve the boy's problems. The entire time Porfirio sat and watched with a bored look upon its blank face. There was no reasoning with Pax now, his Lady wanted blood. "You will feed her." He said as he swung several more times, each slash more powerful than the last. The first was toward his left shoulder, the second his right shoulder, and the last three each aimed toward his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:44 pm

"You are insane..." Jack simply bent under the swing, but the last swing hit his nose and a little chip of it came off. "Poison Cloud" He aimed his keyblade at the man's chest when he said this.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:41 am

"Insanity is just a level of intelligence so far beyond human comprehension that those of average intelligence are forced to fear it and give it a name that makes it it seem like its something it isn't." Pax said, after leaping well over the range of the cloud of darkness that was apparently meant to poison his body. He smiled as he landed to the left of his opponent, hefting his massive scythe and swinging at the man's spinal cord. "Now die already."
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 am

Miran jumped from the tree, activating his shadow jump. He was starting to fear that Top Hat would kill his mark before he could. Miran appeared in front of the blade activating his wrist blades and blocking the scythe, the back of his hands on two parts of the blade.
“AhhhHHHH” Miran yelled, his feet sinking into the ground as he struggled to block the force of the swing. He pushed off the scythe and back towards here it came from. Miran stood, waiting for a response, an attack, anything really. He stood stoic, expectantly, keeping an eye on Top Hat and sensing the mark behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 am

Jack looked at the man wo had blocked the hit for Jack. "Who are you? Why did you protect me?" He looked at the man strangely who had saved him. "Thank you" With that, Jack took out his keyblades and stood near the new stranger. "He must die." Jack charged to the man wearing the scythe and dematerialized right in front of him. He then appeared on tree and jumped down. "LET YOUR LADY DRINK YOUR BLOOD, BASTARD." Aiming for the man with a top hat's head, he made 5 swings, 2 for each eye, 1 for the mouth, one for the brain, and the last for his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Pax sighed as he sidestepped, however, he had underestimated the abilities of the kid. The keyblade that seemed to be representing the element of light struck his cheek, creating a line of blood. He felt the warm and sticky liquid drip down his cheek, dropping from his chin onto the blade of the scythe. Suddenly, Pax bent over his scythe and began breathing heavily. His top hat fell forward, his neat black hair becoming spiky and wild. His expression was angry and pained; even Porfirio leaped off of his shoulder and ran behind the fountain to watch from farther away.

The blade extended to ten feet in length and Pax went berserk. He began swinging like mad, a new strength allowing him to wield the blade like it had never extended. The blade aimed for the boy's lower half every time, slowly moving up and up to leave him no choice but to jump up further and further. "She does not like nobody blood. How dare you spill nobody blood on her!?"
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Marin laughed as Top Hat went berserk, He has power, thought Miran, watching as the scythe went back and forth, and the key wielder went higher and higher. Miran released all of his blades, making himself deadly when he rushed his opponents. Then he opened his trident blades, readying himself to catch the marks blades and slice him with the rest of the weapons on the Ithys armor. Miran bent his knees and prepared himself to jump, waiting for the opportune moment so the defender would be forced to move diagonally, allowing Miran to catch him in a moment where he can’t escape. Now! and the heatless launched himself towards the keyblade wielder. Miran had timed so that he cut off escape from below and to the right, and he had positioned himself to grab and tackle the enemy if he went left, up, backwards, forwards, and anywhere else. Even if he uses his keyblades, Miran thought, I’ll trap them with my trident blades.

Last edited by Miran Ithys on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 am

Jack noticed that the newcomer was actually a hostile. "Damn it" He found him self cornered and yelled out "ESSENCE" A portal of darkness and lighting popped out and out came a figure. "Protect me. Aim for their heads and knees! Cripple them and leave them to die! Anything just help!" With this, the man stood still and waited for their attacks while Jack stood on the man's shoulders. "Cowards, attacking a kid! Even outnumbering me! Huh, use your brain and think da:mn it!" He leaped at the 2 while the man swung his fist at top hat's hand and punched the other where he held the trident.

Last edited by Jack on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:27 am

((You can't materialize again, you did it in your last post.))
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:59 am

((It had a 3-turn cooldown and that was the third post Razz. Try to put say something else whenever you write like this okay? Like what happens next. It happened before and it just looked bad with all the OOC's))
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 am

((Cool downs don't mean posts including other people since you last used it, otherwise you'd be able to use that spell anytime you wanted in a 3 person topic. And I can't post anything until you edit and this is resolved))
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 pm

A sudden flash of light and a man stepped out in front of the mark. Miran was surprised as the new fighter punched at him. Dodging to the right, Miran fired one of his blades at the large man, hoping that would take him out. Then, he grabbed at the key wielder who was standing on the shoulders of the new fighter. Idiot, Miran thought as he attacked, why would you leave yourself open to an attack? Miran then remembered he was fighting a keyblade warrior. You couldn't expect much from those, other than brute strength, which is why they all serve him, or die. Ignorance is no excuse for weakness, the strong are killed by the stronger, that's what Miran knew. This time was no different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Neverland-
Jump to: