Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bitter Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xicode
8th Neo-Organization-Xicode: The Dancing Blade of Truth
Xicode

Money : 273

The Bitter Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Bitter Truth   The Bitter Truth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 am

Name: Bitter Truth Overdrive

Apperance: "And in the end... I say goodbye again..." After this dark poem... Xicode's greave edge and blades disappear, and his veins bulge out everywhere. He grows claws and his blue hair turns blood red. And his green eyes turn blue as the ocean.

Explanation: This is an insane ability, it unlocks the hidden powers of water control deep inside is energy stream. It then amplifies it extremely, to the ability to freeze it, turn it to snow, make it into misst, or even hail. It also comes with a deadly ability.

Ability: Bloodbending- In all life, there is water. Within any living being there is blood, and blood has water in it. By focusing his ability to control water... Xicode can control any living creature to obey his whim by forcing their blood and inside water to do it for him.

Techniques:

Snow Dragon Missile- Xicode can make a massive amount of snow from the watervapor in the air and use it to create a giant snow dragon to bombard the enemy with snow.

Background: Captivity... can do terrible things to a person. It can alter their mind to do things they wouldn't normally do. It all started with the dungeon animals. Xicode discovered that all life had water in them and he focuse all of his leftover time and energy into learning to control water. Finally when he had mastered it, he used it to make his escape. He regrets having such an ability but will use it if he must to survive.

Length of time that it can be used: 3 posts, 25 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

The Bitter Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitter Truth   The Bitter Truth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:43 am

You has copied my bloodbending almost! But i will let you share it with me. Cooldown is perfect. Approved
Back to top Go down

The Bitter Truth
Page 1 of 1