Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why...you break my heart ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rios

Rios

Money : 262

Why...you break my heart ... Empty
PostSubject: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"I......I can't believe this............having to resort to this.......well......congradulations.....you have done what very few people have done before........you've made me angry...."
-Rios

Name: Rios's Broken Heart Forme
Apperance: Why...you break my heart ... Rak_sh10 Strangly it looks alot like his summon, implying he may have been the same type of heartless before he became intelligent, He basically looks like a more armored up version of his summon with the broken heart symbol on his chest *also he has two claws even though the pic does not show it. that is either 8 to 25 feet tall. In fact forget inplied, this is Rios true form as a heartless.....and resorting to to it is considered the most humiliating thing ever to Rios, as he reverts back to a heart craving, eating machine, he does retains some manner of beastial cunning that can catch most off guard though.

Explanation: unleashes the full pent up bloodlust of the heartless. he gains physical streangth, as well as increase his original techniques power as well as gaining new ones, truly Rios only resorts to this form if he really needs to and believe me...you either have his sword at his neck, or really, really, REALLY have pissed him off for him to consider using this form, as I said before, he is disgusted to be force back to revert to his mindless state.

Ability: Dark swarm: While Rios is in this form, a limitless swarm of the black, winged worm like heartless *the same ones used during the Eternal dark limit break and corrupted blood* will be in the area, they can serve many purposes such as constantly attacking his enemies as a distracion and leaving them open for attacks or surrounding him and serving as a meat shield against minor attacks. They can however be scared away by, bright, powerful, magically created light.

Techniques: Leader- 5 techniques

Howling Massacre- Rios will let out an increadibly loud screech, that can cause ears to bleed and stun all opponents near his vicinity.
4 post cool down

Screeching terror- A powered up version of his summons signature move, fires a powerful dark/sonic energy beam from his mouth the beam causes direct damage to the opponent while the sonic properties of it will cause internal damage to the direct target,as well as cause damage to any target near the beams general path that did not even get hit.
5 post cooldown

Whirling Darkrage- Rios will shoot up into the air and become enflamed in dark elemental flames, he will then begin to spin at a high rate and shootdown like a meteor towards his opponent destroying anything that gets in the way, if impacting the ground it will create a massive shockwave
3 post cooldown

Dark Ocean- turns the ground underneath Rios solid black, it almost feels as though you where standing on liquid yet when you touch the ground it is perfectly solid, for Rios however it is a different story he will dive into the black floor as though it where an ocean, he will hide under it and use it for sneak attacks from below.
last 4 post 5 post cooldown

Dark flame- *cause no dragons complete without them* Fires a stream of dark elemental flames from his mouth, the flames can only be banished by light elemental spells or enchanted water.
2 post cool down

Length of time that it can be used-

Leader- Start with 12 posts- 3 posts cooldown

Last edited by Rios on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : replaced dark warp with Dark Ocean and Darkness with Whirling darkrage, made minor size changes as well)
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 pm

This is just a forme dang what would the overdrive be Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon?
Since you are the leader though you can be awesome so all approved exept for Singularity even though you said it wasn;t real. but then you would only have four. I recommend making a super attack.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Rios

Rios

PostSubject: Re: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Whoa I think I got confused with something here...I thought a broken heart form was like the heartless version of an overdrive

Ill get to editing
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

PostSubject: Re: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:31 am

EDITED! replaced singularity with dark warp
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

PostSubject: Re: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 am

ONCE AGAIN EDITED AARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!

Maby it will get approved this time.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 am

Approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why...you break my heart ...   Why...you break my heart ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why...you break my heart ...
Page 1 of 1