Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start of a Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

The Start of a Search Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm

The second wing... Zio Arma walked into the area known as Hollow Bastion, which he heard took on the new name Radiant Garden. He sighed and walked through the area, not a soul to be seen at this time of the day. Zio felt kind of alone in this area but he knew that there was a good chance of finding his brother Sephiroth here. He searched around and soon grew weary of this search. He decided to take a seat on a nearby bench that was near a shop. He sighed. "Where is that guy?" he growled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Money : 723

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Marluxia walks down the streets and sees the young person and decides to meet him. He walks to him, Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Zio looked up at the man with Pink hair. "Not much, hey have you seen a man with long silver hair and a big black wing?" he asked. He scratched the back of his head. "I can't find him anywhere, and I have a bone to pick with him," he added. He looked over at the sun. It was setting. Too much time was wasted on this search. He sighed in a bit of dispair.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

I've seen him but i don't know him, he's pretty strong think you can take him.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Zio looked at this person. "He's my brother," he said darkly. He looked away and sighed. He looked up and saw the clouds turning an orangish colour. "Dusk comes rather quickly in this world doesn't it?" he asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Yep
(I have never seen a sun in Kingdom Hearts)
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Zio sighed, "You aren't really one for words are you?" He then stood up and walked a little bit. "How about a spar?" he said out of nowhere. He turned around and looked right at the person. "Your a nobody correct? And empowered one?" he then brought up. He popped the bone in his neck a bit. "I hope you can take me, I am new to this kind of combat against the empowered ones," he added. He put one arm out and summoned his Keyblade, Ancient Memories. "I hope this is as fun as people tell me it is."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Marluxia pulls out Grim Rose "I like your thinking." Marluxia then starts to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Zio sees the scythe and smirks. "Nice weapon, this may be fun after all," he said. He shifted this key posistion to hold the keyblade like a ninja dagger. Suddenly he blasted forward with a single swift motion he made a slash at Marluxia in but a millisecond and was right behind him now. "Did I forget to say get ready? I'm sorry," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Marluxia smirks [b]Kinda of but I'm always ready as Grim Rose is two centimeters from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Zio smirked and brought up his key to block the scythe from his neck. "It is rather sad you don't expect this kind of thing," he said. He made a grip like on another Keyblade and summoned his second key, Black Demon Traitor, to impale the Nobody who was in range at this point. Then he swung his first key to knock away the scythe that was at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Marluxia feels the hit as hethen grabs Zio's arm and then jumps and bounces off his chest and turns around and throws his sytche at him
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:51 pm

A simple tactic it was, but Zio was already 2 steps ahead. He knocked the scythe up with one key and stabbed both into the ground, as he jumped up and grabbed the scythe mid-flight. He then charged at Marluxia and slashed at the man with his own weapon.

(HP: About 90/100 at this point for me)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Marluxia then grabs the wound as he then brings his arm out and clotheslines Zio while in mid-air
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Zio trips over the clothesline and impales the top of the Grim Rose into the ground, standing on the pointy bit on the end without hurting himself. He put out both arms and smirked. His two Keyblades teleported into his hands. He pointed the key Ancient Memories at Marluxia and charged up a cluster of light photons at the tip and magically charged them to injure the Nobody. He fired at Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Zio stopped. He had just remembered something. "I'm sorry but I must leave, follow if you wish," he said. He then opened up a dark portal behind himself and hopped off the scythe into the portal. Off to Neverland.

>>>Exit to Neverland
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

"Perhaps I should follow him" Marluxia walks into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Search   The Start of a Search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Search
Page 1 of 1