Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Opposion Key Blades Yin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

The Opposion Key Blades Yin Empty
PostSubject: The Opposion Key Blades Yin   The Opposion Key Blades Yin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 am

Name:Light Curer

Appearance: Looks like the yin of yin-yang

Abilities/Powers: Regenerates health for own by 20 hp/ 5 posts. Can heal user and cure any poison etc. More damage to anything dark.

Attribute:Light

Techniques with: Creates blinding light and 100% it will take out 1/8 of enemy health, 50% 1/4 of health, and 25% 1/2 of all health <- #1. Sets free the darkness in a dark one's heart for 5 posts and the opponent would not attack in those 5 posts <- #2. Sacrifices half of user health to take away from opponent and 20% to take away all health if opponent is dark <-#3.

Background: Jack got this weapon when he was 10 and was practicing Gijutsu with a friend. Out of nowhere a man with plane white hair comes up to him and says, "Bravo Jack on your work. I've been watching over you and noticed your whole story. It turns out your not good or bad when it comes to a decision. I've watched over you since you were in a school in Hollow Bastion. You've excelled in everything you've learned and because of that I would like to present you with these 2 Keyblades." "Thanks, um." said Jack but the stranger was gone.

Last edited by Jack on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: The Opposion Key Blades Yin   The Opposion Key Blades Yin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 am

approved, but change seconds to post time.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The Opposion Key Blades Yin   The Opposion Key Blades Yin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opposion Key Blades Yin   The Opposion Key Blades Yin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opposion Key Blades Yin
Page 1 of 1