Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Money : 236

^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~ Empty
PostSubject: ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~   ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Name: Riku
Appearance:
Spoiler:
And when he transforms to Ghost Form:
Spoiler:
Bio: He was born in Sparta, his father was a God named Aion and his mother was Viki. His grandfather hold him because his mother died the day which Riku comes to earth so she can go and live with Aion. His child years was alone. One day on the mountain Olympos he found a Katana sword made by his father. There was a girl in the village which he was protecting her because he was fall in love with her. Her name was Alizee. The only person which he greet was a master of fighting named Wu-Shu. Riku improved his skills and he made it through difficulties. When he fights he is singing a song to remember Alizee. He cares about the people but he doesn't like to show it. He is a mystery man with a lot of goods. When he got 17 years old, he left Sparta. Now he has a daughter called Lili! Lili stays with Alizee, as Riku travels...He became a nobody because he didn't want to hurt Alizee and Lili. A bad Ghost is in him and it fights his soul. When he is angry he transforms and the Ghost form show up.
Alignment: Unknown
Moto: Theres No Turning Back...

Last edited by Riku on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~   ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Riku, in our story line, is dead.... Please edit the name and pic.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Money : 236

PostSubject: Re: ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~   ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

why the name??? and what you mean dead? the pic is ok
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~   ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 am

Dead as in he has died and his spirt is in hallow bastion. Unless you want to be a spirt, then i suggest you change your bio, but if you do want to be one, add on how he died and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~   ^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^Riku*~There's No Turning Back...~
Page 1 of 1