Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the return home!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

the return home! Empty
PostSubject: the return home!   the return home! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 pm

A portal opened up inside of the deeper reaches of Daedran's lab, and Daedran and Naraca tumbled out, unharmed for the most part.

Dang. That's the furthest I've gotten inside of their base undetected, and I've still learned little. Hopefully Aeon's trickery will provide us with whatever plans they have. I hope the portal was stable enough, I haven't had much practice with traveling such distances without proper summons.

Daedran proceeds to move about the facility, checking various devices and apparatuses for information. He then breathes out a sigh of relief.

We're in luck! Not only are we in the correct dimension, but there has been little effect on this one as well. it seems we've hit the wrong destination, since a few days have passed. I'm not sure of what's happened during our absence, though Axis and friends should have been able to handle themselves.

Turning towards the still somewhat dazed Naraca (suddenly appearing inside a secret underground lab can to that to you), Daedran held out a small device and a whistle.

Take this. use it to locate others like myself, who do not wield keyblades, but will fight for their cause. They will help you to aid our cause further. I've got some work to do, contact Axis and find out what's happened, prepare the defenses of the worlds, and figure out what that organization fellow meant. That whistle will call Omnis, who will happily take you from world to world.

with a proud grin, Daedran said,

Welcome to the Legendary Warriors of Revere.

ooc: sorry about the long wait, I've been pretty busy with school starting and other issues.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Naraca

Naraca

Money : 542

the return home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return home!   the return home! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Naraca was feeling a little dazed he has never teleported any where before in his life. However Naraca quickly came to his senses as he was given a wistle and a small device. Naraca examined the device then looked back at daedran.

Naraca nodded his head as he now entered a chapter in his life that he wouldent soon forget.

thank you. How will i contact Axis?

Naraca asked still not to sure as to how he would start his campaign agaisht the organization
Back to top Go down
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

the return home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return home!   the return home! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:15 am

Let's see...a moment please.

Daedran presses a button on the device, and then hooks it up to a nearby machine. The machine makes a soft whirring noise and then an echoing ding.

...It is done. just press this button to open up a holographic map, and special marks will show members of the warriors and of the keyblade wielders. It should also show the location of identified heartless and the organization. Standard issue , all made by me!

Daedran clicks a button that opens up the map, and points out the various identification markings.

Axis is over at the beast's castle? Not a particularly safe area nowadays. I'll save you the trip of getting there!

Daedran then opens up a portal, and shoves the unsuspecting Naraca through, sending him to Axis' location.

This is last time I'll drag you anywhere, honest! Shouted Daedran before the portal closed.

with the lab now empty, Daedran concentrates for a moment and for a few brief moments an object of light appears in his hand before disappearing into shadows...

This gives me plenty of time to figure out what's going on with this thing...
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

the return home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return home!   the return home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return home!
Page 1 of 1