Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axis DONE FOR ELITE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

Axis DONE FOR ELITE! Empty
PostSubject: Axis DONE FOR ELITE!   Axis DONE FOR ELITE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Name: Axis

Why you want the elite spot: The ability of being able to have overdrive and all of these other techniques is just amazing. Being able to describe the actions of my character, while having these techniques would make my skills in RPing Better and longer.

Why you think you should have it: My talent has been shown on other sites that I have been apart of. I have probably one of the best RPing skills on this forum. I have been a mod on other forum and have been in the high ranks of those forums.

RP sample: We will be looking very closely at these

From another site that I am on:

Axis walked into his hut. He was sweating from just getting back from fighting 2 hollows. His mind was week and his hands hurt from the weight of his Zanpakuto. He sat on the couch and looked around. He saw his fridge and felt hungry, yet he was so tired he didn't want to get up and move.

Man, what a drag. He heard his stomach rumble, so he got up and looked through the fridge. He saw three things, Soda, Pie, and Chicken. He grabbed all three and then sat on the couch. He first ate the chicken. It was a leg the skin still on and had sauce on it. He bit on the leg and then ate the pie. He looked at the soda. It was a random soda type with an orange on it. Its worth a shot. He drank it and was intrigued by the flavor. It was an odd, yet very tasty flavor. His taste buds felt both sweet and sour. Hmm. What a good soda.

He then rolled on his back and decided to take a nap. The couch was a red leather with brown thread. Axis slowly fell asleep on the nice bed, yet his dreams were chaotic. The violence was enough to scare many people. It was in the streets in a town that had a strange feeling to it. The plants were all dead and there wasn't a soul in site, a living soul that is. Blood all over the place, not to also mention the dead people lying in the middle of the streets.

Axis walked through the city and had his scythe out ready to fight his nightmare. He saw people crawling to him with out arms, legs, and some without heads. His mind was set on going toward a voice that sounded like a little girl just singing. The eerie feeling coming from the girl's voice. He stopped in the street, but his body was being pulled toward the little girl. What the Heck! Axis just decided to walk toward the girl, yet he didn't want to. He saw her, the child's face was scared and it looked like she had been mailed by a tiger. She spoke to Axis in a child voice that echoed "I need you...". He turned around like he was going to walk away, but she was there. He turned to the left, right, backward, forward she was everywhere. "I need you Axis...." Why?! Why do you need me?! He was scared of the child. She chuckled and then her eyes started to glow yellow. She was getting to look like a tiger. She spoke again, but not the voice before, but in a booming harsh voice. "I NEED YOUR SOUL!!!!!"

Axis started to run across the streets and into a building. He was breathing hard. His heart pounded as he herd the Beast get closer. He could feel the power, the energy just coming off of the beast. He got out his weapon and spoke. Kenrou Rise! His spirit came out and was ready to fight. He grabbed the end of the blade and blew on it. The water molecules in the air started to collide and freeze. The blizzard started in the streets knocking the beast down to the ground. He struck the beast to his head it cracked the head and the beast was gone.

Axis woke up and was startled, not by the dream, but by the fact that a hollow was lying in the middle of the street outside of his house. He looked at his hands, they were bleeding from the cold blizzard wind that he had hit. He walked back in his hut and sat down on the couch. He heard a noise at the door, but didn't bother to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

Axis DONE FOR ELITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis DONE FOR ELITE!   Axis DONE FOR ELITE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Axis you are already an elite you are Vice Leader, uhhhhh okay I am going to have put up a list or something.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com

Axis DONE FOR ELITE!
Page 1 of 1