Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexshin

Zexshin

Money : 126

Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire. Empty
PostSubject: Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.   Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Name:Zexshin

Why you want the elite spot:Because I enjoy having power not just character power but influnece in whatever group my character happens to be, I like being able to affect the rp and as an Elite I believe I could do that better.

Why you think you should have it: Because I believe I am a capable rper with imagination and I hope you will too.

RP sample: We will be looking very closely at these.

Shizen get down here you are going to be late for school I am coming mom I am just watering Joshua. Your bonsai tree, hurry up I can do that you are going to need your breakfast if you want to do good on your final. Mom its just one final today its going to be laid back. Well I don't care how laid back it is, you are going to do good on it and you are going to have breakfast, so hurry up. Shizen begrudgingly comes down that stair and starts eating the oatmeal his mother made him, suprisingly it is good. Thanks mom this is actually good. What are you saying my normal cooking is not that good. Mom Yes I understand. After some time passes by So do you have a girlfriend? Mom I know I know you don't like to talk about that stuff with your mother, but still going to have to stop growing your tree and start finding that perfect girl who piques your interest. Yeah maybe. Shizen said just finishing his bowl putting on his backpack and beginning to walk out side. I love you son have a great day, me and your father are going to be talking with some local thugs before you come home so we will probably get a pizza. You to mom and responding tp the things about the local thugs he did not inquire. Okay mom pizza sounds good. And those were the last words he said to his mother as he went calmly like any day to school.

Huh Shizen sighed, he was already done with the test while other kids still had an hour and fourty five minutes to go. Most of the people who knew him had gotten use to his quick pace during tests so few bothered to look around when he put his test upside down and but his head on it. Looking around he saw a few boys looking at him their gaze left as son as it was met.They just want me to give them the answers, except for that one kid he might be gay ill. Looking around the room again and he saw a group of girls staring at him likewise thier gaze also left as soon as it was met. They probably want me to ask them out. he looked at them again and couldnt help but smile when they were still looking at him, partly for the humor in it , and for the pretty faces. Maybe mom was right I can;t jsut grow my treee forever I should find a girl who piques my interest. he looked again to scan their faces. Sure they are pretty enough but they are all the same, make up this, make up that, Shizen this, Shizen that. Its not that he was cold to them or anything actually it was quite the opposite a cruel man in his position would probably ask one of them on a date and then cast her aside once he had gotten what he wanted, but because he was kind and not cruel that he did not do these things, he swore tha the would never do something so cruel, at least that was before he got home.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shizen screamed in disbelief as he opened the door the smell of freshly laid blood entered his nostrils, what he saw before im was agnozing painful to bear, his tree, his father, and his mother all lay before him dead. At first he tried smacking himself out of it but no relief came out of that, his brain was fighting aainst itself trying o find some since of surity in all this. One part denied what was happening, another was trying to figure out what had happened, and another was trying to sort out all his emotions, all this fighting exploded into a burst of sobbing. Shizen had not cried for several years, but seeing everything you care about dead in front of you would do that. He continued sobbing as though the emotions he felt had no other way of soming out rather then through his eyes. At long last he kay on his fathers chest sobbing lightly when he rememv]bered what his mother had said about the local thugs would be over. why did they do that why, why why, why ,why!!!!!! This caused him to sob once more as to heal his broken heart, but the more he thought about the more it became a certainty in his mind he was going to have revenge, he got up, changed his blood anfd tear stained chirt and unsheathed the ktana that his grandfather had given him a year before he had passed away. He picked himself and walked out the door, he was about to pay those cruel men who did this with even more cruelty, this was the day that Shizen died and Zexshin was born.

Last edited by Zexshin on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1st corrections)
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.   Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Before I approve, I would like you to just go over and clean up the random i] /i] and stuff. Please check Spelling. Length is good.
Back to top Go down
Zexshin

Zexshin

Money : 126

PostSubject: Re: Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.   Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Okay I think I got it done.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.   Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 am

I approve you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.   Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zexshin-Wants to be a millionaire.
Page 1 of 1