Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Find a Library

Go down 
+4
Rios
Ace Ryunoske
Axis
Zio Arma
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Zio walked through the portal that was made. He looked around. So many nobodies and undead keybladers everywhere. It was sickening. He turned around and looked for Axis. Even if he didn't follow he walked along the hallways, he felt quite a few deadly presences. He wasn't going to risk his life against the kind. He wandered around until he unfortunately came across a giant nobody. Zio stepped back to see if Axis would want to fight this beast.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

Axis arrived at the land of Beauty and the Beast. The sight of the kingdom was extraordinary, yet he knew that he couldn't just stand around and look at the castle. He decided to follow Zio and see what the castle had inside of it's beautiful walls. The smell of flowers filled the hallways as Axis chased the little boy down the hall.

What a fine looking castle. To think that mickey's castle is small compared to this one. The thoughts fell through his head. His mind was swarmed of memories of his home and how it looked.

He felt the presences of another being in the room. He took out both of his keyblades and struck the Nobody in the head. It fell back and then got up off the ground. DIE Demon!! Axis struck his head once more and then killed the Nobody. Okay, lets head on. He signaled for the boy to lead.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Axis took good care of that monster. Zio nodded and continued looking around through the halls. Suddenly, several dragoon type nobodies popped up around the area. He drilled them all down with the heartless heart, in a single swift motion. "Shall we continue?" he beckoned. He then strode over to a large set of double doors. There was something not right, but there was also a scent that he knew always, a library. "Stay on your guard," he said as he pushed the doors open. He then ran forward to see what there was. There was nothing, it was silent.

He walked around for a moment but soon enough, he was struck by an invisible force. He rolled for a moment and looked to see what it was. Nothing... no it had to be an invisible beast. A heartless most likely.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

Money : 664

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Ace Ryunoske had been being thrown decididly through the worlds quite a bit since his time with Axis. He had made quite a few visits to strange places, since he was last checked up on, however, oddly enough ended up here. He appeared in the sky, sighing, as he fell down, through the castle roof, and oddly enough directly in front of the current group.

"Falling from long distances -never- gets less painfull" Ace said, laughing to himself slightly, as he stood up, adjusting his sword, and cloak, before rubbing his back. He seemed to be in a decent amount of pain. "Back to the matter at hand... I'll figure out where I am, then continue with this world... What was I even doing again?" Ace said, as he scratched his head, shrugging, and slipping his hands into his pockets. He looked around, his intent to find out where exactly he was.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Axis looked at the boy and gave a small nod. Axis cracked his neck and then put his keyblade over his back, yet he new that the monster was a dead, he knew that there were more to come. His hands were calm as they looked around at the nice glass work and the nice stone work. Axis could tell that all of this stuff must have cost a lot of money.

Okay, we need to go through these doors to get just one step closer to our spot. Just as Axis and Zio went through the door a figure crashed through the roof. Zio, get down!!! Axis then covered the little boy as he saw a man stand up. The dust cleared and they saw Ace. Axis was surprised to see the man and was also very happy to see him. Ace, what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Zio got down, afraid of the what he couldn't see. He could barely see what was the outline of invisible refraction around the creature. It was but a chameleon. Zio just barely dodged another strike. HIs eyes thinned. He ran up to the giant beast and threw a drill punch at it with the heartless heart. THe invisible field wore down and started flickering. THe beast roared. Zio leapt back and away from its anguish. THe heartless heart began to glow. He rose it up and a black angel came down and gabbed it. It then charged energy into the heart, then fired an energy beam at the flickering beast as it writhed in pain.

The angel disappeared and the heart was re-attached to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Ace Ryunoske sighed, looking around to Axis, a decently blank look on his face. He was stunned to see the man who got him into all this, though he had many other emotions toward him. His face remained ever so calm, however. "I don't exactly remember how it is I got here. Just that i've been through Heck, and back, in a sense. So troublesome... In any case, you should know where we are, right? With that said, he looked around, obviously on guard, though he was stunningly casual.
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Money : 262

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 am

The loud rattling of glass could be heard above Ace, Zio, and Axis. The source was a figure hanging upside-down from a chandelier. Size wise he looked no older then Axis even with his hood and hair shadowed his eyes, more noticeable was the grin he seemed to be wearing. Rios had arrived at the castle a small time after a rather uneventful raid on Radiant Garden and decided the perfect relaxation spot was hanging upside-down from a chandelier; he looked at the new group of people and suddenly spoke

"Well well well aren't you people a bit far from your own turf?" He said in a somewhat annoying tone as his chain necklace kept rattling as the chandelier kept swinging.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Axis looked over at Ace and smiled Haven't we all? He said in a cheerful voice. Axis could tell that Ace had gone trough alot since the last time they met. Just the appearance of the man looked a lot different then before. Then Axis looked over toward Zio and saw him fighting a heartless. Axis thought that he would need help, but he defeated the heartless. Nice going Zio! Axis felt good about seeing the young child taking on these enemy's at the age of 2. He chuckled a little at the site of a fighting baby.

Just after that a rattling of glass was right above the three and they could all hear it. A figure was in the air and landed on the ground. His name was Rios, one of the most feared Intelligent Heartlesses out there. Hmm. We will see who is out of there turf very soon, won't we? He got out his two keyblades and was ready to fight.

OOC: Okay posting order is Axis, Zio, Ace, and then Rios.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Money : 542

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 am

Suddenly a 7 foot long portal opens right in the middle of everyone here and right as the portal opens suddenly Naraca flies out of the portal landing on his front. Naraca growls as he quickly gets up.

dang it, thanks alot daed-.....

Naraca looks around seeing Axis, Zio, Ace and Rios. Naraca then turns his head to Axis

your Axis the keyblade wielder right?

Naraca askes Axis. Naraca then points his finger on his left hand, pointing to Rios he then asks

And thats a heartless...right?

Naraca asks has he's asking two questions that could be answered with one word
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Wow look at that a fighting baby, says Jack but then turns his head and finds a bunch of guys fighting this one guy. [b]H-O-L-Y S-H-I-I-I-T! THATS RIOS THE INTELLIGENT HEARTLESS ISNT IT. I HAVE A THING WITH HIM TO DEAL WITH. WAIT what's this, other keybladers? That's not right 3 guys against this one dude, dang that's unfair. I'll just sit back and see who wins."
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 am

Axis looked at Naraca come out of the portal and walk toward the men. Yeah it is good to see you again. He smiled and then gave Zio and Ace the signal. Axis then was running and then saw Jack pop out of no where. Dude.... WHO the heck are YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!? He looked toward Jack and everyone stopped fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 am

Fine then be like that im just trying to find my parents.Ill be on my way
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:27 am

Axis just had a kind of comical moment. His jaw dropped and he started to get pissed. Alright lets take care of Rios now... I think we can take him. Axis got his keyblades and charged to the left of Rios. He jumped in the air and did a back flip and got his keybalde near Rios's head. Axis was close to striking. DIE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:01 am

*bloop* I forgots my "HOW TO KILL HEARTLESS TECHNIQUE" ON THE GROUND NEAR AXIS.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:22 am

Ace Ryunoske sighed. He had no clue what was going on, and was utterly uninterested. He knew heartless were all around, and that he had to stop them. It was the only definite in his mind. Turning slightly, he noticed a heartless behind him. A Shadow. It jumped at him, as he turned quickly, unsheatheing his katana, and slashing through it, disburseing it. "How troublesome. Axin, when do we get to saving the world? This is too much work for me." Ace said, as he rested the katana on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Between confronting a Keyblader, a samurie, and another man falling out of a portal, and ANOTHER keyblader appearing out of nowhere, oh did I also forget to mention one of said Keybladers was running towards him trying to cleave his head off? Rios was having one of his own comical moments with questions marks appearing on top of his head, he snapped out of it just in time to jump back from Axis's sudden strike."Whoa whoa whoa! now why would I want to fight you?........." Rios suddenly bore his nearly trademark grin as he snapped his fingers, seconds later multiple dark portals appeared on the floor and ceiling, out of these portals heartless knights marched out while neo shadows clambered on the ceiling surrounding the group while Rios kept his distance, "........When I have so many others who can do it for me....." when heartless surrounded Axis and co Rios then said

"Sick em" what happened next was obvious. A last detail that should be mentioned is that Rios never even bothered drawing his weapon.......a subltle way of mocking them, that and he did not feel like revealing his new creation just yet.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Zio shook his head a bit. He was day dreaming apparently. He noticed a bunch of people again. He sighed and just started walking off. He dug through the books and found what he needed. "Gentlemen," he said. He then waved his hand a bit and said an incantation that sounded like a mixture between greek and latin. Suddenly a small portal opened up and he walked through, reading the book he took. "I'f you need me I'll be at Port Royal fighting that monster for now," he said as the portal closed behind him.

[Exiting to a new topic elsewhere]
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Spotting the large amount of heartless Jack said, his eyes widening,I better get going to. Don't wanna die just yet! With that said Jack sinks into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Naraca nodded at axle before seeing so many heartless appear all around Naraca. It was like being inside a giant hornets nest and the hornets were angry. Naraca looked around slightly paniced and was ready to fight, but then he looked at Rios and saw he wasent prepared to fight at all and he was just mocking Naraca and his other new comrades. Deeply offended by this Naraca suddenly charged straight for Rios smacking any heartless aside that came in front of him. Naraca body was cut a few times by the swords of the heartless knights but it wasent anything serious.

dang you, you heartless coward!!!!

Naraca cryed out and he jumped forward straight for Rios with his body now horizantal in the air and Naraca was trying to slam his shoulder into Rios in hopes that Naraca could do a good ole fasioned tackle in and attempt to take down Rios then get on top of him then mount followed by throwing some hard punches with his Gilgamesh gauntlets for a much added "punch" to Naraca's punches.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Ace Ryunoske looked around him, his katana still to his side. He glanced around the group around him, beggining to scratch his back slightly, with his left hand. In the small breeze that had worked it's self there, Ace allowed his cloak to move slightly. The heartless appeared around his allys, and Ace closed his eyes, as if waiting for something. He stood as Narca made his move, aiming for the man directly. Ace continued to stand, the heartless controler taking his steps back, and dodgeing Axis. Ace stood, completely silent, still acting as if he was simply waiting for the happening he was waiting for. Suddenly he opened his eyes, his purple pupils glareing in the direction of the controler of the heartless. It was his trademark glare, one who didn't know much of Ace wouldn't even notice the change in his mood, as his face, and posture remained almost exactly the same. "Really? I feel so.... Neglected. Or, rather... Underestimated?" Ace said, not sure what word he could use to describe his dissappointment in his enemy. He already didn't much enjoy fighting just so he could keep his world from these "Monsters" But now these same cretures completely blew off his presence, as if he wasn't there.

"I can deal with many things, I delt with the threat to my world, to all worlds, I delt with the fact my family banished me, I delt with the fact that I would in turn have to save all of them. However, sir, if you cannot respect me as an advacary, I will have no choice other then cutting you into small pieces. Understand?" With that said, Ace began to slowly walk toward Rios. His breatheing was calm. Unlike the others, he seemed to have no rage toward the enemy, and no real reason to be fighting. He seemed almost oblivious to the danger, and his mind was sharper then his blade. He simply walked, slowly. His katana was at his side, and he seemed more consurned with the fact his cloak might slip off then the fact his enemy could be more powerfull then himself.
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

As the minor heartless began their assault Rios simply watched his grin never seeming to fade, it was true, Rios acted like a cowerd, he would flee rather then fight, he seemed to act like sometype of childish idiot who talked about his roll in leading the heartless as sometype of annoying part time job, but unknown to the others, Rios was smart, and right now, everyone seemed to be getting agictated with him, something Rios enjoyed greatly

Now.....it was time to deal with buisness

As Naraca ran towards and jumped into the air threatening to smash into him like a freight train an idea came into mind, for now as a way to continue mocking them Rios did not bother drawing his weapon, instead as Naraca jumped into the air and put his body into a form to shoulder tackle him, Rios did not move an inch, instead he waited, and waited, waited until Naraca was at a certain point, waiting until he reached a certain velocity, one where he would not be able to stop himself or change direction, then Naraca reached that velocity when he began to come crashing down, Rios then stretched his right arm out at him and a large black sphere formed in it, it was about Naraca's size after which Rios fired his Dark missiles spell at Naraca when he was practically at point blank range, wheather it hit Naraca or by some strange maricle he managed to dodge it the sphere would either impact Naraca or the ceiling after which the resulting smaller missiles created by it would chase after Axis and ace about 3 missiles going after Axis and 4 going after Ace. Rios did not have enough time to respond to Ace, he had to make shure Naraca was out of the question first
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Suzumiya

Kimiko Suzumiya

Money : 190

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Kimiko frowned a bit, as she started to search the castle, her sword, and her fan, at her hip in case of trouble. To think she had to follow Ace when honestly no one in their right mind should have let him plot a gummi ship, knowing him he probably stopped watching the radar and took a nap. Really she'd keep looking annoyed until she found him, and a bit afterward but she really was worried when his signal disappeared the way it did.

When she found that idiot she was going to hit him so hard he'd forget his own name.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 am

Naraca was so close to Rios and was just about to smack him hard with a shoulder tackle and if it had connected the fight would have quickly been over. However what with Naraca's "act then think" kind of fighting, Naraca was greatly surprised by the missiles and dident have a chance of dodging such an attack.

All he could do was put his arms in front of his head and wait for the damage to be done. The missiles smacked Naraca's forearms with immense strength sending him far to the right since his left arm was slightly in front of his right making him go to the right slightly and his body slammed into a small crowd of heartless knights. Naraca was simply tossed aside like a rag doll as if he was just a 5 year old child trying to take down a 15 year athlete. Naraca did his best to stay calm as he got up from the ground in shame. He thought that even though he had superior physical strength that it would lead him to be the victor. Naraca did his best to not be angry and learn from this moment and for a moment Naraca felt humbled at the experience.

This feeling was short how ever when he felt a sharp pain on his back and when he turn around a heartless knight cut his back deep. Naraca then took a step forward and slammed a hard left jab on the heartless knights chest sending him 8 feet far. Naraca then turned back around and nodded his head as he knew that it was up to him to take of the heartless lackeys while his new found comrades would take care of the hounds.

Naraca then smiled and he jumped forward kicking another heartless straight in the head kicking it right off then Naraca proceeded with holding off the heartless soldiers leaving Rios open for attack by both Ace and Axle.

ALRIGHT I"LL HOLD OFF THE HEARTLESS HERE!!!! YOU TWO CAN TAKE ON THAT HEARTLESS COWARD WITH THE MISSLES.

Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Ace Ryunoske, still walking forward suddenly got a chill down his spine. From the second Kimiko landed, he was distracted by his sixth sense. He looked around, and he looked to this side, only seeing heartless. It seemed that the number was only increseing with the number here. As Narca took his hit, he yelled to have the Leader defeated. And, as much as Ace wanted to exact his revenge, he couldn't allow an ally to die without at least trying to help. "Axis... It's troublesome, but I am going to help the guy with the gauntlets. He let himself take a bad one." Ace then turned slightly, noticeing a large heartless with an oversized chest running at him. He pushed his blade forward, thrusting his blade forward at it, however was knocked back upon defeating it. He was knocked into a wall, and, through it. Ironicly, he would land on the wall directly next to Kimiko. She would probably see him the same moment he came through. Ace coughed slightly, his purple eyes still trained forward, as two heartless knights came after him. His sword sparked, forming into a much larger sword, Ace flexing his right arm, and pushing forward, launching the first one, it flying into a wall across the room, and disburseing.

The second one jumped at Kimiko, Ace actually putting in the energy to run toward it, hitting it with his elbow, knocking it back. "So troublesome... Why are you here?... And, did I leave my hat at home?" Ace said, decently calmly, as he stood all the way up, almost defencively as he continued to watch the heartless. It was up to Axis to handle the situation with Rios, Ace was now effectivly distracted by the heartless around him, since his only real friend had shown up at just the perfect moment to force him to fight for more then himself. He stood on the ready, as the heartless began to come, forced to be ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Find a Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Library   To Find a Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Find a Library
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Beatuy and the Beast-
Jump to: