Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Empty
PostSubject: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am

Zio wandered the rather small beach, because it was large to him. He carried his war staff in his hand and had it tapping on his shoulder. Nobody would spar him these days since his magic was too powerful, and most people were KO'd in one shot of his spells. People here were weaklings. They never understood him. He sat and lay down in the sand and looked up at the clouds. they were so unusually gray and thin. They were swirly almost. Zio stood and walked over to the oasis, it took him a minute since he was so little. He looked into it. It was a reflection of the sky gray and hopeless... he wondered what was going to happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm

The Ocean that surrounded the small Island was flowing peacefully, remaining untouched no matter how many tragedies occurred here. For once, the peace of these waters was disturbed, as a rather large splash rose to the surface, revealing a blindfolded shirtless man garbed in a short-sleeved black jacket. The strange man coughed water from his mouth and nose for a period of time before wading to shore, scanning the beach for anybody. So this is what a new world feels like. He was excited, to say the least, Royal Port wasn't exactly interesting, as all those heartless and pirates was a wreck on the nerves. After all those years, Kaijin was finally a world traveler.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Zio turned to the blindfolded man. He rushed over to him and kept his war staff in his hand. He glared the man down, however it probably wouldn't affect him. "You obviously have a method of seeing, are you evil or good?" he said. He stared at him. How was he so stylishly dressed. Zio found himself in need of new clothes. He closed his eyes. This man's power level was stronger than that of the locals. How did he wash up here?

Before the man had time to answer it thundered and it started to rain... wait, RAIN? "What's this?" he muttered. He felt another power coming. It was a powerful heartless. Not many showed around here, and the ones that did were rather easy to kill. "I don 't like this feeling, lets move to a quieter area before we talk, follow me, if you can," he said as he started to move to the cave with the wierd door in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Feeling the presence of one other, Kaijin parted his lips to speak. Just then, it started to rain, and a rather haunting force descended on the island. I don 't like this feeling, lets move to a quieter area before we talk, follow me, if you can," Upon hearing the boy's words, he shook himself dry quick and strolled after him. Hopefully it wasn't something too strong coming.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 pm

The two made their way to the cave. The presence was still there. It was bringing back bad memories. "I am Zio Arma, expert ice mage, who are you?" he asked the mystery man. The presence was getting closer. "Please be quick, the beast approaches," he said, gripping his war staff tightly. There was a quake, the creature landed. This feeling was a great agony to feel, this creature must be a devil of a sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Noticing how the force was getting closer by the minute, he made the intro fast. "Kaijin." Pondering the ice mage part for a second, a quake shook him from the thoughts. It was here at last, the man noted, as Ultimate Kingdom flashed into his hand with a brilliant light. Gripping the handle tightly, he called upon his magic and got ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Zio then saw it. The huge, furry, heartless, purple minotuar, creature. It was wings that spanned like the god of dragons and it was amazing it fit in the cave. This thing was an angry thing. Zio twirled his War Staff in the air and froze the cave in front of him after getting in front of Kaijin as to not freeze him. However, even though it was one of his most powerful spells, the creature was immune to its effects. How did it do that? The temperature dropped considerably in the cave and Zio shattered the ice.
Zio blocked his eyes from shratnil. Nothing! This beast was invincible, but how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Spotting the heartless at the same time as Zio, he took careful aim with Ultimate Kingdom, ignoring the shrapnal that cut into his skin. "Blazing Firaga." A torrent of white-hot flames erupted from the tip of the key, engulfing the beast within. Kaijin kept the fire going until he felt it was finished, then lowered his weapon, waiting for the result.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Nothing! Even this guy's power couldn't hurt the monster! He wasn't going to try his ultamate move, since if it didn't work Zio knew he would die. He fired his pentagram beam at the beast. It deflected off and almost killed Zio with a stilagmite. Zio then tried melee. He leapt at the beast and swung his war staff at the monster. All that followed was a sharp noise of metal. The monster didn't even notice it. Zio was kicked into a wall. He slid down and barely managed to rise he huffed and looked at the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Avoiding more stalagmites that the heartless sent his way, Kaiin backed up next to Zio. Taking a deep breath, he asked. "You got a plan?" Twirling the keyblade by it's chain, he observed the monster. It was large, no doubt about that, and it practically filled the cave, leaving them trapped unless they found a way to lift it up and out.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Zio looked at the creature. "I knew it was large, but it being impervious to anything, I may kill us all with any plan I have. I am far too young to die!" he said in response. He charged once more at the beast and it tripped him with some kind of spell, he dropped his War Staff and the Beast picked if up and disappeared into a portal. "Noo!" Zio called as the portal quickly shut. He couldn't feel anything in his legs. It was a paralysis spell. "I can't move," he moaned. He quickly reaching into his robe sleeve and pulled out a stick. He put it to his legs and cast an incantation to rid paralysis.

He stood. "That's better," he said. "That thing stole my weapon! He's probably giving it to his master as we speak, this is all my fault!" he complained to himself. He walked to the door and kicked it letting out a shout of rage. "I have to follow that thing to wherever it went! My life depends on it!" he swore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Watching the scene with some boredom, he coughed to catch Zio's attention. Kaijin saw what kind of portal the creature made, and could probably replicate it, leading them either to it's location or somewhere close. He dismissed Ultimate Kingdom in a burst of light and adjusted his blindfold, waiting for Zio to listen. Hopefully they weren't falling right into a trap. This new world was starting to be more of a headache than Port Royal.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Zio looked at Kaijin after realising he forgot that he was there too. "Sorry about the ice and stuff... I guess my title was a warning." he shut up. He listened intently on what Kaijin had to say. He thought to himself, that if this guy was worth anything as an ally he would have a plan. At least he hoped.

(Short post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Clearing his throat, Kaijin spoke. "The heartless used a portal of Darkness, and I could trace the residue of energy it left behind and re-open it. Problem is I don't know we'll end up, we might be close to where it was, or way behind." Snapping his fingers, an void of darkness appeared from thin air, reflecting malicious intent inside.

(Short)
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Zio didn't say anything as the portal opened. He was fighting it out in his head. If he went in the portal, he may be killed by the monster, if he didn't he wouldn't ever be able to defend himself again. He stood in front of it. "I'm not afraid of the dark!" he said, and he leapt through the portal. To god knows where. He had intent in his eyes. He knew it was life or death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Nodding at Zio's intent and watching him leap through, Kaijin stepped inside, following right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]   Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child In On The Beach (the miniplot begins here) [open]
Page 1 of 1