Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your staff - Never forget who they are.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

Your staff - Never forget who they are. Empty
PostSubject: Your staff - Never forget who they are.   Your staff - Never forget who they are. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Head adminstrator: Aeon - Laid back fellow who oversees all. The creator of this forum, so careful what you say about his inactivity. He's got the crown and scepter to this forum, and literally controls everything ... to an extent.

Primary Admin: Axis - Regularily on and willing to help in all manners, he's Axis and he is amongst one of the friendliest of the staff members. Don't be afraid to ask him, or any other staff member questions or for help.

Cruel Admin: ME!(Xarin) - Yes. I'm the cruel admin. I am NOT your friend, but I am not here to hurt you. I am here to toughen up each and everyone of your applications to a standard adequate level. My criticism, no matter how insulting it may be, will always be constructive ... never forget that.

Active Global Moderator: Daedran - Your potential good friend on the forum, whose eyes can help you improve your CS in some manner ... and quite a literate RPer himself. He's willing to help, just like the rest of us.

Never be afraid to ask for help. Even I don't bite people with questions.
Back to top Go down

Your staff - Never forget who they are.
Page 1 of 1