Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scallywagg & Sea-Dog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Money : 65

Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Empty
PostSubject: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 am

Name: Scallywagg
Weapon Type: Cutlass
Appearance: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog 926710
Abilites/Powers:
-Weighs next to nothing to him but, if someone else grabs it it is incredibly heavy.
- In the moonlight it splits into two swords automatically.
- Can spend 10 MP to split the sword in two at anytime
Techniques with:
* Savvy?- Tosses the sword to the opponent causing them to sag under the weight then he kicks them in the chest and picks up the sword.
* Where's the Rum?- Pours rum from his flask onto the blade and then flings the liquid into the opponents eyes blinding them.
* Dishonest Man- Points out a defect of the opponents attire and when the look at it he smacks them across the face with the flat side.
Background: Had it made for himself when he was on the the seven pirate kings. When that title was taken away he had many pirates coming after him, which is when he enlisted the help of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Afterwards Donald did something to is sword giving it special abilities.

Name: Sea-Dog
Weapon Type: Flintlock Pistol
Appearance: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Flintlockpistol
Abilites/Powers:
- Shoot fire bullets
- Shoot water bullets
- Can charge bullets, longer they are charge the more damage they do
Techniques with:(Has to charge 10 MP after ten shots to 'reload it'
* Infamous- Shoots fire bullets at the opponents body and water ones in thier face
* Hoist Anchor- Shoots fire around himself and puts it out making a cloud of steam to hide in.
* Krakken- Charges a water, and then while the large water is heading at the opponent he shoots eight small fire around it in a circle.
Background: Jack had this pistol made for him by Donald, it was quite easy too, amazing what a small bag of gold coins will do to a greedy duck.

Last edited by Capt. Jack Sparrow on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 am

Woah woah I don;t mean to break the meelow mode but split the world in two as in destroy the planet and cause insane damage akin to Meteor I mean what would happen to the magnitic and gravitional field, the core would be expose the sea wold open up the apocolapse for only 10 MP.

Either explain or something because wow. Other then that everything else is funny like Jack.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Money : 65

PostSubject: Re: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 am

Sorry mate, the word was meant to be sword..... I fixed it savvy?
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Ah hahah hahahah!

Creative, Unique ... nice sense of humor.

I like ... I like.

Approved, Captain.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:52 am

Just so there is no doubt also approved.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scallywagg & Sea-Dog   Scallywagg & Sea-Dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scallywagg & Sea-Dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Character Registration :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: