Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the blue crusader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
intonesia
4th Rank- High Vice Captain of The Eternal Keys

Money : 80

the blue crusader Empty
PostSubject: the blue crusader   the blue crusader Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Name:The blue crusader
AppearanceAthe blue crusader Aroskeybladebilities/Powers: the whole keyblade is able to shine brightly blinding the opponet leaving him or her open for a charge
Attribute:water
Techniques with: one of the techniques is that a wave can knock down oppent leving them open for a slash and stab combo. the second one is one called deep strike wich when use it make the keys stabbing ability a lot more efective and the third ability is when my key blade makes me into an illusion making 7 of me one of them is actually me although its an illusion it dosint do anything exta for intonsia techniques it does however multiply the effectiveness of intonesia abilite to blind someone
Background: given to intonesia by a stranger to fight in the war to defeat the neo orginazation

Last edited by intonesia on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

the blue crusader Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blue crusader   the blue crusader Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Disapproved for now, name great though you may want to capitilize it

Weapon type same,

Apperance great,

Abilities/Powers: Too vague, explain more maybe whenever you use a technque the sword is engulfed in a blue light and that strengthens your techs I don't know but make it more in depth.

Techs: Explain and yoou get three, you can make a tech that allows to quickly run so it looks like there is six of you , but no you cannot have a permanent passive ability that allows you to do that.

Background: again to vague, you mention Sephiroth which I don;t think you should do considering we have a Sephiroth pm him first before allowing story ideas that include him, also what war, this war? explain please.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

the blue crusader Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blue crusader   the blue crusader Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm

I feel generous.

Approved, although ... can someone avoid being blinded such as by covering their eyes when the flash of light occurs? And can one avoid the wave that would knock them down if they moved fast enough?

Beyond that and the need for a bio, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the blue crusader Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blue crusader   the blue crusader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the blue crusader
Page 1 of 1