Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death By Double Broad Swords

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
youngcase

Money : 115

Death By Double Broad Swords Empty
PostSubject: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 am

Name: Kongol and Hatchle

Weapon Type: Double Broad Swords
Death By Double Broad Swords Broadswords

Appearance: Kongol is a single edge broad sword with a dark black & white sheen with a scary red sphere at its center, and when the last thing you see when its red flash is through your body just be lucky you didn't meet his brother.
Hatchle is a single edge broad sword with a black, white,and slight red sheen with three terrifying red eyes near its center, and if you are unfortunite enough to meet him (i hope you do) the last thing you will think about is its red glare delimbing your body.

Abilites/Powers::When casey makes contact to any living thing with his swords a part of their life force(15 mp) is obsorbed by them.As long as Casey has possesion of his swords can use obsorbed life force to regenerate.Casey in unto uched to darkness & fire based attacks.Light & water bassed attacks are weakened in his presence.

Techniques:
Dark blade:Casey charges up dark energy alone the edge of his blades .this takes about four seconds and the lets gives them about three inch extention . Casey then swings his swords and forming a cressant slash.This attack causes medium damage from a distance, and Emince damage from up close. It then slowly rots away the area it comes in contact with.
flame Viel: Casey jabs a sword in to the torso of his enemy then forming the ball of energy in the target ( if in group both swords will be used). Casey can shoot & control the sphere.The fire ball flies effortlessly through all organic substances and fuses with the first non organic substance it comes in contact with. It then quickly causes intense pain by cartarizing the nerves of the hit area.This pain lasts one to two posts. (depending on the distance)
flame & death Realms:When Kongol & Hatchle is not in Casey's possession it returns to there realms untill they are called by Casey.
Swift Slash (the blades emmit a terrifying glow of red & black then starts billowing withsmoldering ash (when it slices an opponent the wound instantly cartarizes)

Background:Since the dawn of time casey's swords have been in construction till the glorious day of casey's birth.When that fatefull day came the sky darkened, thunder roared ,and lightning struck these swords was given to casey at the age of 7 from the leader of his tribe. they were made especially for him by spawn of the underworld. he's been slaughtering with them ever since. (they have an escense of flames at there cores)

Last edited by youngcase on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Are you going to add more techs?
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:12 pm

He's permitted to add additional techs at a later time(By the way, young, you can have up to three techniques ^^ just a note, if you didn't know).

Beyond that, adequate descriptions, abilities. This background is questionable due to your own bio in the character creation forum ... but I suppose it'll be fine.

I say approved for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

PostSubject: Re: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

thank for going easy on him.even though it was me that did all the real work.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
youngcase

Money : 115

PostSubject: Re: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Fateless wrote:
thank for going easy on him.even though it was me that did all the real work.

Mad HOW DARE YOU GO AND LIE ABOUT YOU DOING ALL THE WORK I DID THIS BY MYSELF Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death By Double Broad Swords   Death By Double Broad Swords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death By Double Broad Swords
Page 1 of 1