Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the teaming of evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

the teaming of evil Empty
PostSubject: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 am

Abrum walks out of a shop laughingup yours too pal he walks down an alley then out of the entrance to twilight town.staight towards theriver not too far from the town and he sees someonein a tree hey what are you doing out here no one knows about this place.
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
11th Neo-Organization-Blood God of the Storm
Demitrius

Money : 528

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 am

Demitrius laughs a chilling laugh. "My friend there are no unknowns if you yourself are unknown...." he says as he is enveloped in a shadowy portal. He then steps out of the same portal behind Abrum. He laughs, "You have darkness in your heart, yet you stoop to rudeness and vulgarity, no you have so much more.....potential......" he says as he walks infront of Abrum. "I am Demitrius of the Blood Lightning, Number XI of the Neo-Orginization..........and I have a little opportunity for you...." he says his voice with an electric tinge to it.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 am

Abrum steps back and draws his sword under his cloak so that this strange man wouldnt know it he flips his hair off toleft and with a sweeping motion has his long blade under the other mans chin well im listening
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
Demitrius

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 am

"Hmhmhmhm!"[/n] he chuckles ominously.[b] "My my my, a little defensive are we? Besides you would be in more pain then me if you stab." he says showing the crackling electricity on his fingertips. "Now I propose that we join forces, you with your potential and me with my skills. Will help me to find what I am looking for.....and for you the reward will be, substanial..." he says pulling out a bag containing a large amount of munny. "And if you refuse, well.....I have friends to take care of that....." he says pointing to the trees, where many Berserkers stood on branches awaiting orders. "What do you say?" he asks pushing the sword away with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:40 am

Abrum drops his sword and then sheeths it and says alright well what exactly will we be doing dont have much expierience doing anythingim actually quite surprised that i can even teleport he turns around grabs a rock and skips it across the raging water.
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
Demitrius

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 am

Demitrius smiles wickedly. "Well my accomplice we will be searching for people, people will powerful souls......so that I may examine their souls and use the information to construct one for myself." he says touching the spot on his chest where a constant hole of Blood Lightning swirled. "And another benefit for you is that I will show you how to remove a soul. And something tells me you would enjoy being able to do that...." he says opening a portal in front of the skipping rock, making it drop into his hand. "Do we hand a deal??" he says sticking out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:53 am

what else can i say i like the idea of stealing a soul abrum takes the rock and skips it again watching it skip all seven times he turned back around and saysso where to next or can i go to sleep for now and talk to you in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Demitrius
Demitrius

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 am

Demitrius takes Abrums hand and squeezed injecting Blood Lightning into his hand leaving a small permanent burn. It would cause momentary pain. "You may sleep for now, the pain in your hand is from me injecting some of my Blood Lightning. It will course through your body, neither harming nor helping you. It is there so that I may find you whenever I need you......." he says removing his hand as the last sparks sink into the sun shaped burn. "Pleasant Dreams! Hehehhehe" he says chuckling as he steps backwards into a portal dissapearing. "And remember...cross me and the tracker coursing through your body WILL hurt you..." his voice says echoing from no where.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 am

Abrum walks over to his usual sleeping tree a little disturbed and climbs it.He closes his eyes and immediately is enveloped into a dream.a few flashes of light and hes standing in an old building next to his new buiseness partner. with his sword drawn he looks around and sees a man standing in front of him something about this mans disturbs Abrum "well im surprised in you abrum i had no idea that you would end up teamed up with such a man"after this is said Abrum recognizes the man as his father "dad im old enough to make my own decisions thats why i left the tribe i can do this" Abrums dad looks sad at this being said"well alright but im sorry that youve chosen this path"abrum wakes up and falls from the tree he was sleeping in.

(occ:all of the dialogue between Abrum and his father is in abrum's home dialect)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the teaming of evil   the teaming of evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the teaming of evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: