Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

Money : 596

Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Empty
PostSubject: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 am

Ameruth walks into the abondoned building still searching for this stupid Harfang guy wondering if hes even real.when he sees a flash in the corner of his eye draws his sword and yellsbring it mykail ill kil you
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

Money : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 am

Mykail sits up hearing a guy walk into his hiding spot. He darts past him on the right to get a glance of him. The quick glimpse of himself incited an angry yell from the man. "Broadsword huh? Not the weapon of choice in an enclosed space like this is it?" he taunts as he moves into a better position at the end of a hallway infront of Ameruth.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 am

Ameruth looks around a little bewildered wondering where he was. I understand Ameruth a little better than you and if i have anything to do with it this wont be a closed area for very long maybe i shouldnt have come hes a bit faster than i expected
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:21 am

"My, my that was quite mysterious sounding...." he says taunting him. He then crouches really low and charges Ameruth with incredible speed. "Think fast!" he says jumping and diving through Ameruths legs and landing on his feet on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:27 am

dang hes quickAmeruth swings his sword with incredibe speed for such a large sword and starts so run at the walls hitting them right where the beams were he then slices through the wall in the holes created by his body.After that Ameruth flies at Harfang and starts slashing wildly with pretty much no technique just hoping to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:31 am

" Come on I have to live here!!" he exclaims as he starts to parry his heavy blows with his claws causing sparks. "Damn it!" he swears as the palm of his hand gets cut. He then spins ducks really low and turns to Ameruth and kicks straight up into his stomache. "You cut my hand you blunderbuss!" he says kicking a second time.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:37 am

Ameruth slams through another wall and laughs i know i figured id make you suffer after the fight here too Ameruth then gets up and slows down a bit to take out mor of the wallalright mabe one more wall then i can swing a little more freely i dont want to get Ameruth stuck in his roofhe runs towards mykail and feels the force of his kick finally and realizing this is gonna be hard so he goes into his mad swipes with his sword again hoping only to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 am

"Damn it!" he says as the sword sticks into the ground only inches from his face. He rolls to the side getting a nick on his shoulder. He looks at him taking out the walls and laughs. He jumps up uses both of his claws to stop a slash and the kicks the bottom of the sword handle straight up, towards the ceiling. "Here we go!" he exclaims and he jumps and starts slashing at Ameruths hands and chest.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 am

dangAmeruth takes a few slashes to the chest and arms and tackles Harfang and starts to punch him jumps off feeling to light and odd without his sword runs and grabs it then continues to take out the wall. knowing he succeeded he runs and barrels out of one of the boarded up windows waiting for Harfang to follow.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:52 am

Mykail gets up angrily and charges after Ameruth claws low to the ground and causing a trail of sparks in his wake. He leaps horizontally at Ameruth and spins like a sideways tornado claws bringing it to a dangerous point. He aims directly for the spot between Ameruths legs hoping to incite the normal male reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:59 am

Ameruth reacts how any man with a large sword and a bit of trainig would and smacks Harfang out of the air with the side of his sword. id like to keep those you knowlaughs ameruth trying to keep his tone light.he charges at Harfang and slashes at Harfangs face i think he went a little to far but whatever ill knock him out and leave him here when im done
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:02 am

Mykail growls litterally, he think the side of that sword might have bruised his ribs. "Why it's not like you are gonna use them..." he says as he forcefully knocks the slash aside and then throws his arm making his blades whip at Ameruths face, he then starts spinning his hand making them circle and flick out at random body parts.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 am

Ameruth knocks on whip aside and in the same swing keeps his momentum going forward and starts to slash a little more wildly and slices Harfangs arm while jumping back he then casts his snake gpip and with the added protection of his gaunlets starts crushing harfangs right hand and his blades.you shouldnt have made the joke about the nuts man now im gonna cuts your hands with your own blades you wont be able to get me with those any more better get a different weapon.dang i didnt want to do that but thats what its down to.

mp:70/100
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Mykail winces at the pressure in his left hand and angrily slashes at Ameruths face with his free hand. "Don't ever touch the Panthera!!" he says as he smacks his free hand against his crushed one creating a sonicboom. "Deaf for a while now...." he says quietly to himself as he brings his left foot up for a kick directly underneath Ameruths jaw.

MP(60/100)
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Ameruth gets upand shakes his head and still cant hear anything so he yells hey you asshole what have you done he pulls out his sword and charges with his sword sticking straight out planning on ending this now.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Mykail smiles and rolls away, sweep kicking Ameruth in the process. He flips on to his feet and throws off his broken glove. He then runs full speed and jumps onto Ameruths back and imbeds his claw into the front of Ameruths armor, and wrapping his free hand around his neck in a sleeper hold. Mykail grunts and bites Ameruths ear too for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Ameruth drops his sword and flips mykail over and starts slamming punches into his face then he jumps back grabs his sword stickig out of the ground where he left it ran back at mykail and holds the point at his neck forfiet now.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 am

Mykail smiles a toothy grin and shakes his head. "I'd rather not, it wouldn't be that gracful to forfeit!!" he says as a grayish blue aura envelopes his body. He then sweep kicks Ameruth, bends his wrist causing the dropping of his sword, and picks it up to end up on his feet. All in one movement thanks to his Feline Grace. He then points the sword at the back of Ameruths head. "Now why don't you forfeit??" he taunts pushing the sword to draw blood from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:19 am

Ameruth grabs the edge of the blade and his eyes slit like that of a snake because he uses his jagon. he gets up and rips off mykails remaing weapon and set it onto the ground grabs his sword and sits while he waits for his mana to regain.

60/100
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:24 am

Mykail finds that he cannot move and growls angrily at Ameruth. Looks like he can't attack while he is frozen so he is safe in that sense. He thinks to himself as he tries in vain to snarl at Ameruth.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 am

ha ha ha ha dont you know my jagons power mykailameruth discovers its time to end itsnake grip nowhe picks up mykails blades anddestroys those too stands up and picks up his sword just waiting until he can attack again.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:40 am

Mykail growls again from his throat the growl deeper and more beastial this time. He glares at Ameruth his eyes filled with primal fury. He would rip him to shreds once he got out of this snake eye thing.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 am

mykail im done with you ill catch you laterAmeruth walks off into the woods and teleports out of this world.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:53 am

Mykail falls to his knees angrily as the jagon wore off. "YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!" he yells angrily as he picks up the remnants of his Gelu Panthera. "I WILL KILL YOU IF IT IS THE LAST dang THING I EVER DO!" he roars as the last bit of his house falls down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang   Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ameruth vs Mykail Harfang
Page 1 of 1