Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for daedran

Go down 
+2
Axis
Ameruth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

Money : 596

looking for daedran Empty
PostSubject: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Ameruth looks up at the workshop of daedran well here we go krot just looks at Ameruth.he walks into the biulding and inside it seems a little dark HELLO? Ameruth hears nothing but an echo he sees a chair in the room that he is inand gos to sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 am

Axis came around the corner and looked at his previous friend. He then ran around the corner and deiced to talk to him. Well, long time no see the people here usual don't hang around in this part of neverland. Come with me and we will go and talk to others.
Axis then signaled for the man to fallow him. He knew where he was going. He was going to take him to the meeting of the adventures that will start the invasion plan. Lynx cried and then lied on Axis's shoulder. He then yawned and then went back into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

Money : 1053

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 am

Mykail flies his ship through the colorful universe floating past worlds, until he comes upon one that catches his eye. His navi gummi declares it as Neverland, he liked the name. He dives down and lands outside of a workshop. He quickly jumps out of his ship and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:21 am

realy you want me to team up with this guy Ameruth pulls out his sword not wanting to trust harfang.krot came out of the tallgrass and landed on Ameruths shoulder before climbing into his pack.he looks back at axisso what are we doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:26 am

Axis then turned around and touched Ath. on the arm. Don't worry he is a friend. I got coordinates from his gummi ship landing. And only people who are good have gummi ships. So It is nice to meet you... Wait what is your name? He then also got out his blade just in case. Lynx got out and hissed at the man. Axis put his hand on the cat and calmed him and told him it was okay. This guy looks okay, but something just doesn't seem right? His heart was pumping and his head started to hurt. He then watched the man with a keen eye.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:34 am

Mykail hears his gummi ship mentioned and walks calmly into the building in front of him to see a massive man with a broadsword and a smaller man with a cat of somesort. "How is it that you know about my gummi and I have never met either of you?" he asks sliding his hands into his pockets, equipping the Panthera in them in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:40 am

Ameruth looks over at Harfangi have no idea what a gummi ship is for one and for two what the Heck is a gummi shipAmeruth feels kinda stupiddang it man these worlds are pissing me of i was surprised that i could teleport but i still dont trust this guyAmeruth thought as he tightened his gripon his sword.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 am

Axis then looks over his shoulder at lynx and then got him ready to help fight. He doesn't do anything, but he helps me win because he makes me feel strong. He then looked at Mykail right in the eyes and then put his keyblade down. My name is Axis and i am one of the leaders for the keybladers. We all have a common goal. We want the organization to fail and we also want the heartless to stop bothering us. We as the good need to realize that working together is the only way that we can survive. This is a test of trust and reality. He then but his hand out and offered a gesture that would hopefully add Mykail to his team.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 am

Mykail nods his head and smiles a genuine smile. "Sure no problem!" he says pulling his hands out of his pockets with the Panthera on them. "So how do we start and by the by, the name is Mykail Harfang." he says winking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 am

Ameruth nods alright i will work with him he loosens his grip and asks axisso why are we here?Ameruth looks around and doesnt see anything of interesttheres not even anyone around here.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Axis looked at Harfang and smiled. Welcome to the team. We are currently going to go to a place where a man named Daedran is. He is the one that will save us from total destruction. Axis then turned and looked around and gestured for the two men to follow him down this odd path. Axis felt the wind blowing through his hair and then saw the head quarters of Daedran's layer. He then turned around to the two men. This is the head quarters. Now I hope the others will be here. Daedran doesn't like to fool around. Now another thing I must tell you is that if you guys get out of line and go against us. We will stop at nothing to kill you. No matter even if it kills one of us. And with that we shall now enter. Axis then entered the room.

OOC(Daedran posts next.)
Back to top Go down
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:12 am

A small silvery dog is in the room, and notices the entering group of people. Remembering his master's orders, he clicks a small button and the monitors in the room all switch to a message by Daedran.
I'm not here obviously, you of all people should know that Axis. you're the one that sent me to castle oblivion. I asked Omnis to put this on should you arrive, and since you're watching it you must have further business with me. I'm still at castle oblivion, awaiting your orders. Omnis should be able to guide your way.
With that, the message ended and the dog turned into a snake with wings that flew out the door, motioning for the group to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:51 am

Mykail stares at the dog, and then listens to the message. "Well obviously that is not something I am used to seeing everyday!" he says pointing to the snake dog bird. "So do we walk after it or do we use my Gummi???" he asks scratching his head with his claws. He looks at Axis for some answers.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 am

Ameruth looks at Mykaili think we should walk firstthat thing was wierd but whateverAmeruth puts his sword on his shoulder and starts to run after the strange little robot.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:36 am

Axis looked at the two and then signaled for them to go. They walked with the snake and they led them to a room filled with other people that even Axis hasn't even seen. Well how nice to see new meat. Name is Axis. What is all of yours.

OOC: Okay vincent valentine is next.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
3rd Neutral
Vincent Valentine

Money : 26

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 am

Vincent Valentine looked at the people standing in the door way of the meeting room. He then stood and walked over to axis and then started to look at them all. Alright all you guys my name is Valentine. Vincent Valentine. Also I want to keep this clear and streight. I work with me, myself, and I. I have only done this because of what has been happening to the worlds and what is happening to me. He then sat down, filpped his hair, and waited for more to speak.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 am

DELETE

Last edited by Harfang on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 am

Ameruth picks up his sword and sheathes it seeing as he wouldnt need it here whats up mr. valentine the names Ameruth the watching he walks up and sits in one of the many chairs and im quite tired so im just gonna sit here if you dont mind
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
3rd Neutral
Vincent Valentine

Money : 26

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 am

Vincent stood and then had a mad look on his face. He then took out his pistol and put it to Harfang's head. Okay listen you little punk!!!, I have had enough of your crap! I will blow your face off and kill you if you don't shut up. You the Ameruth I want you to sit here and Axis you know where to sit. He then picked up the little punk by his shirt. You can sit right here. I don't have to say more now do I? He then waited for the response.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 am

Mykail laughs and sits down in the chair. "Well it's a good thing your thourough wouldn't want to have my face blown off and NOT be killed. The faceless thing wouldn't go down very well with the ladies!" he smiles completely unthreatened. "So what are we supposed to do and do we all get uneccesarily large guns?" he asks, as he scratches the back of his head with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 am

Axis looked at Vincent and then raised his hand. Vincent, you can beat the crap out of him later when we are on our way to defeat the heartless. Axis sat at the head of the table and lynx jumped out of his bag and rested on the table. Okay we are called here for one reason and one reason only. We want to defeat the heartless and the Organization. Now Mr. Valentine has the fire power we need to get rid of these pests. Now I have looked over the 5 of the people that will be here and we are all qualified for the job.

Now the plan that we have is that the heartless are heading toward us first and hitting us on the west in of Halloween Land.
He then pulled out a map of the area and pointed to the middle of the place. He then got two figures. One green and one blue. The green team will be lead by Vincent and the blue team by me. The green is going to make a frontal assault. Now the teams will be decided when we get there. Now we wait for the other to show up.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Ameruth raised an eyebrow,The other? Are you talking about that daedran guy. You know i still haven't met him since you sent me here.Ameruth said this as Krot crawled out of his bag that was on the floor and climbed up to Ameruth's shoulder to get a better look at the rest of the room. Hmm i guess he's a little smarter than i thought but it looks like he's sizing up everyone.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Fateless slowly walks towards the obviously haunted building for no particular reason.Wondering why he was going there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 am

Axis looked up and then stood. Alexander Fateless, welcome to the group. Please have a seat, as we talk over our plan to destroy the heartless. Axis then sat in his chair and then signaled for Fateless to sit. So, here is what we have. Us 5 against millions of heartless. We are out numbered by numbers that the keybladers thought were never possible. You four have the fire power, strength, determination, and Valor to go and put our lives in danger just to save the people of these worlds. Now we will start the assulte. Axis then grabbed his Keyblades and then the group left the room and then went to Halloween land and started looking for the Heartless.

OOC Continued in Halloween Land.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Fateless slowly walks through the building, throwing his scythe at the walls at the end of the hallway in front of him. In one of the rooms that he passed by there was a massive spider on one of the walls.Fateless launched his scythe at the spider as guillotine lit on fire and nailid it right in the thorax.But before he could retrieve his scythe an ominous black portal appeared in the doorway.suddenly a whie hand with red electricity between the fingers lashed out and pulled him into the darkness.

OOC:The murder of Fateless, and the reincarnation of Osirus is continued in Neverland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for daedran   looking for daedran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for daedran
Page 1 of 1