Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exol's Innate Ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Failures Advocate

Money : 125

Exol's Innate Ability Empty
PostSubject: Exol's Innate Ability   Exol's Innate Ability Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 am

Name: N/A
Spell Type: Passive
Apperance: N/A
Ability/Power: The basic ability of this power is to take in an energy form, whether that be magic or even kinetic energy, and channel it through his body. He will then release it, often imbuing it with his own energy to power the attack. If used against a spell, he can act as a mirror and send the spell back at the person, but if used on a physical attack, he will absorb the kinetic energy behind the blow, leaving with no force whatsoever, then add that to the static energy within his body and release it into one powerful blow with one of his limbs, doubling his striking power.
MP Cost/CD- 0/X posts. X meaning that it's cooldown is equivalent to the physical tech/attack's cooldown. For regular attacks the cool down is two.
For Spells - */5 posts. * meaning that it costs as much mana as the spell costed to cast

Last edited by Failures Advocate on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

PostSubject: Re: Exol's Innate Ability   Exol's Innate Ability Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:36 pm

So your saying if I sent an attack with all my power at you, you could use this ability (for no mana mind you), take no damage, and send it back at me? Isn't this gming just a little?
Back to top Go down
Failures Advocate

Money : 125

PostSubject: Re: Exol's Innate Ability   Exol's Innate Ability Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

There is a logical limit, obviously. As a roleplayer of several years I understand the limit of my characters.
Also, I forgot the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exol's Innate Ability   Exol's Innate Ability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exol's Innate Ability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Character Registration :: Magic Creation-
Jump to: