Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spaden's Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaden
Leader of Neo-Organization-Xaden, Prodogy of Oblivion
Xaden

Money : 39

Spaden's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spaden's Weapon   Spaden's Weapon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 am

Name: Obilisk

Weapon Type: My hand/Blade

Appearance: It is my hand and when i activate it, it will do one of two things. Either glow red and i can fire shurikans out of my hand or it forms a long blue blade that is nearly unbreakable.

Abilites/Powers: One arm is covered with fire the other with water. He can control these at will.

Techniques with:

Fire song-Any attack that causes mental damage is nullified. He can not be controlled by any illusions of mind controling spells,(shadows,energy,etc.) He can control the flames on his arm to such an extent that they can be formed into two blades.

Splash Burst-A burst of water is shot out of the blade at high speeds. It has very deadly strenth at close range. With its ablitie to shape into any form of water it is allowed to place the enemy into a water bubble. This is only an illusion however and the enemy can break it easy if they where in the top four of there race. [3 duration]

Nitrous-He is faster and fires more shirikans out his arm. They can be formed into a chain that he can use as a whip.

Background: It has been used for millions of years by the member of the Rihi clan. It was just a magic spell but when Spaden died it transformed into a perma Weapon.

Last edited by Spaden on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

Spaden's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spaden's Weapon   Spaden's Weapon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 am

It is fine and Approved
Back to top Go down

Spaden's Weapon
Page 1 of 1