Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awakening, part deux

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

Awakening, part deux Empty
PostSubject: Awakening, part deux   Awakening, part deux Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Ugh....what happened? I made a portal and nonchalantly shoved Naraca through it, and then...

Daedran quickly looked around, and found himself strapped and chained to a heavy section of wall, with very little ability to move. Perhaps the only thing that made his predicament any stranger was the fact he was still in his own lab.

Oh, I remember now, all that portal energy and sudden releases of large amounts of energy had weakened me, so I stuck myself in here so my other self couldn't take over while my true self was unconscious.

Tio, it's alright, I'm awake again. The trapping device then released him and shifted back into it's usual state, a pair of disembodied wings that attached themselves to his back.

Party pooper.

Quiet you.

Come on, not even letting me loose on a silent, easily exploited night? that's cruel and unusual treatment.

Cruel as opposed to what you would have done?

I already told you, that orphanage attacked me. It was purely self defense!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Awakening, part deux
Page 1 of 1