Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Great Maw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

In the Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: In the Great Maw   In the Great Maw Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 pm

The dark portal opened in the section known as the Great Maw, a large open space outside of the town. It was here Miran exited the portal, stepping silently on the rocky ground. He continued to walk a good distance from the dark portal before turning around and watching waiting for his adversary.
He took up a stance close to a brawler, disregarding his blades in favor of his armored fists. He wouldn’t win the battle if he didn’t fight smart, so Miran planned on using his blades only when he had too, or when he could get a kill. His stance also gave him easy maneuverability, he know was light on his feet, allowing him to dodge in a more natural way.
After he had done all this he summoned his dark energies, letting them flow within him and filling every crevice of his body with power. Now, cut and I will dodge, block and I will move through you, run and I will find you. You will die here little key warrior.
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

Money : 198

In the Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Great Maw   In the Great Maw Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

The portal began to close as a figure burst forward. It was a blur, almost non-existent, and near-impossible to track. The training of a Wutai warrior had nothing to do with strength, only incomparable speeds. The blur moved at a pace that Tsumy would not be able to hold up in battle, as it took quite a bit of her focus. As she launched herself into the air she appeared behind her opponent, the key blade held with the back of its blade up against the back of her arm, the spikes pointing out behind her. Her face was only two feet from her opponent, she didn't dare get any closer if she weren't attacking.

"Nice stance, but can you dodge effectively if you can't keep up with me? Do yourself a favour, shed your armour so you can have a chance at moving at a speed high enough to call it competition." She said in an uncharacteristically serious voice. Suddenly, her stony face broke out into a smile as she giggled humorously. "How did that sound? Serious enough? Was it really cool?" She asked curiously. One could tell she truly did care what his opinion was, though it wouldn't matter what he thought for very long. The future was the future, right now it was good to know what he was thinking about her.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

In the Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Great Maw   In the Great Maw Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 am

Miran stood still for the women’s speech, drawing in his power to match her blinding speed. He would have smiled at the comment about his speed. She didn’t have a chance to keep up with Miran. The key warrior started giggling again, which annoyed Miran a little. She should take the fight seriously, as it would be her last moments she would live.
”Sorry, little girl, but this is the en-“ Miran cut off, feeling a massive wave of dark power. It was amazing, like a blast of evil and power, and it radiated from- "Ant," Miran muttered. How could anyone be so stupid as to break it? Miran jumped back from the girl, opening another portal.
”If you value your life, don’t follow,” he said sincerely. Miran contacted Rios, beckoning him to follow him. Then, Miran stepped into the dark, allowing himself to be swept towards Ant. I hope he hasn’t killed my Mark.

==> World That Never Was

Last edited by Miran Ithys on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

Money : 198

In the Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Great Maw   In the Great Maw Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 pm

[[No one ever wants to finish fights with me D=
Time for the worst post ever, in existence. I'm spoiling it so you don't die. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Why are you even reading this? Reading this is pointless, it makes you an idiot; because this part has no point what-so-ever except to warn you about this post, which you shouldn't read. Ever, under any circumstances. Not even with welding goggles. You idiot, stop reading this!]]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Great Maw   In the Great Maw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Great Maw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion for you gloomy folks)-
Jump to: