Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira is on Patrol.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinatron

Stinatron

Money : 324

Akira is on Patrol. Empty
PostSubject: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:42 am

Akira walked through the alleyways of Radiant Garden, patrolling to make sure there were no nobodies or heartless preparing to make a sneak attack.
"It's your turn to patrol this place! I did it last time!"
So, losing the argument to Yuffie, she is now walking the streets. She made her way to the market, hopefully finding at least one person to talk to while doing her duty. She stopped to look down in the square, spotting Cloud leaning against a wall.
"What a gloomy guy..." She muttered to herself, resting her head in her hand, leaning on the rail above the square.
"I kind of wish a nobody or heartless would come to make this more exciting...or something...
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

Money : 198

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 pm

"Boo!" Tami exclaimed, appearing out of absolutely nowhere like a phantom on the night of Halloween. Her blond hair was tied up into two tight buns on either side of her head, though bangs still fell in front of her face and her side was framed on either side by locks of longer blond hair that hadn't made their way into the buns. Wrapped around the girl's slim body was a traditional chinese garb, made of purple and pink cloth. To keep her legs warm she wore simple, faded pink, baggy pants. On her feet were simple black slippers to provide comfort in any situation.

[[Mega-short)))
Back to top Go down
Stinatron

Stinatron

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Akira jumped back and assumed a fighting pose, then blinked upon examining Tami. She seems normal... She then relaxed a bit, and walked up to Tami, then crossed her arms over her chest.
"Hm..." She muttered, as she walked around Tami, as if examining her. "You don't look like a heartless...and a nobody couldn't have this much emotion..." She muttered to herself.
"You're just a regular human..." She said, looking a bit disappointed, as if she wanted a fight. She then walked away, with her hands behind her head. And here I thought I had a real fight on my hands... She spun around, looking at Tami once more.
"The name's Akira," she said, putting her hands on her hips with a smug smile on her face, "student of the martial arts master, Tifa Lockheart." She pointed at Tami.
"And what's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 pm

The girl smiled as the other woman proceeded to circle her like a lion examining its meal before it pounced in for the kill. Her back remained erect, her head up and her arms at her side, as if she were being examined by a general in the army. Her smile was plastered onto her face, bright and wide. The wind played with her garbs, making them shift and dance around her body. They girl seemed to come to the right conclusion, that she was nothing more than a human being. However, she was wrong about the whole 'regular' thing, way wrong. "Names, names. What's my name? Guess!" She said in a whimsical, soprano voice that seemed to rub a lot of people the wrong way. That and they way she talked had caused more than one person throw something at her, generally something big and heavy like a safe or a table.
Back to top Go down
Stinatron

Stinatron

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Akira stood there and looked at her with a you're-really-doing-this? face. She then thought for a moment, then walked away. Her patience was wearing thin, and her high-pitched voice wasn't helping.
"More annoying than that stupid ninja..." She muttered, sighing as she rubbed the back of her head. If only it were a heartless or something... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 pm

"What ninja!" Tsumy called out, though it was not phrased as a question at all. Tsumy knew exactly who the girl was talking about, because there was only one ninja left in Radiant Garden after he old friend left for good. She was suddenly behind the girl once again, her head hovering just above the woman's shoulder. She was bent slightly at the waist, her hands resting at her waist in a manner that mothers normally place their hands when scolding their child.
Back to top Go down
Stinatron

Stinatron

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Akira jumped back again, until there was a small distance between them, then she relaxed again, scratching the back of her head.
"Yuffie...Yuffie Kiss-Yer-Mother or something like that. All I know is that she wins 'rock-paper-scissors' every time. And it's annoying." She said, recalling the many times she's lost to the perky ninja.
"And don't sneak up on me like that." She added, a slight pout forming at her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Miran exited the portal, looking around. He was in the Hollow Bastion, an old heartless stronghold that was now home to many strong hearts. He looked down the line of buildings, seeing two women talking. Both of their hearts were strong, but one was definitely a key warrior. Miran's black armor gleamed in the sunlight, and his punching dagger sprung out, eager for the blood of a key warrior. He examined them for a split second, taking in their heights, weights, and weakpoints. Miran didn't wait for Rios, instead he moved to the two women, letting his metal feet make noise instead of their normal silence. They echoed on the cobblestone.
"I'm Miran. I'm going to take one of your hearts and consume to feed my power. You aren't being targeted, this is just for my amusement." Miran said. Neither of them were his Mark, so he wanted to them to know that he wouldn't take them seriously. He would have smiled, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Stinatron

Stinatron

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Akira blinked, looked at Tami, then raised her hand.
"Yeah! Can I beat your face in first?" She asked, tilting her head as if she were asking a question for a teacher, going headfirst as always.

(short post is short. Sorriez.)
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 am

It is said that the world is made of elements. Fire, wind, water, earth, lightning, oxygen, surprise, there are so many elements that some don't even have the blessing of taking on a physical form in the worlds, but that doesn't make them any less real. Today, the metaphysical element that was playing its bitchy little tricks went by the name of Karma. Karma, as everyone always says, is quite a nasty little trickster. She has a habit of biting everyone where it hurts the most, no matter where that place may be. Today, that place was not a physical body part, but something known as pride. The heartless that had taken pride in his many blades and heavy armour was about to face a foe that knew nothing of the concept of a metal she couldn't cut through.

A flash of light, and a solidification of energy were the two things that brought about the weapon that would bring about the end of the heartless who had chosen to show up and announce himself. It was quite a shame, surprise was the only element that might have saved him from the vicious forces of Karma and Irony. However, arrogance was his fatal flaw, something that everyone had and no one wanted. In the hands of the beautiful woman was a keyblade unlike any other. Given its name for the unique resemblance to the ninja weapon that was a signature of Wutai, Wutai Pride was a keyblade that could literally cut through anything. There was no hyperbole involved in that statement, it was a fact. The blade itself was comprised of many, intricate parts. The first was the handle. It was a simple metal rod, wrapped with leather to provide grip and comfort, with a chocobo charm dangling from a metal wire at the end. However, the cross guard extended into a diamond formed of the blades of shuriken, guarding her hands from attacks. Next was the "blade". It was hardly a blade, as it was blunt. It was just a flat length of some metal, wrapped in cloths and covered in gems that were known as "materia", though they held little power within them. At the end of the "blade" was the deadly part. It was a reformation of three of the blades of a shuriken, creating a fanning effect.

Tsumy adjusted her grip on the weapon, flicking her wrist to spin the blade like a baton at her side. The long blade cut straight into the grey cobblestone beneath her feet, leaving a gash in the earth that would most likely never heal. She smiled at the newcomer, obviously about as phased as a cat that was just confronted by a half-dead mouse. Her eyes gleamed with excitement, and insanity. Tsumy knew nothing of the concept of fear, hate, anger, sorrow, or anything so trivial and negative. The only thing that coursed through her at the moment was exhilaration. She was excited for the fight that would come, though she didn't know that the fight was going to be so ironic. She had no idea of the man's fighting style or weapon choice, so it would only become humorous to her later that a man so bent on cutting his victims up would be diced up in turn.

[[Eh....Mediocre post. Enjoy]]
Back to top Go down
Stinatron

Stinatron

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 am

Akira slowly lowered her hand and pouted, crossing her arms.
"Pff. Stupid keyblade masters. Always taking the fun." She muttered, turning away.
I was so fired up! If I actually fought... She imagined putting on her special gloves. Getting in a martial-arts fighting pose, ready to strike. Calling upon her friend Yang to punch in this heart-eaters face.
Lost in her dream world, she had a look of happiness on her face, a small drool droplet escaping from her mouth.
Yes..! Beautiful..!
Back to top Go down
Rios

Rios

Money : 262

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 am

A second portal emerged and from it a second heartless arrived by Mirans side, much unlike him though this Heartless was far smaller than is burlier counterpart, his hood and hair seem to shadow his eyes but one could see one glowing eye under the hood, this...was Rios..... "Sooooo Miran.....which one do you want to take on... personally I don't truly care....both of them appear to have strong hearts..."
Unlike the other combatants Rios did not draw his weapon....he never did at the beggining of the fight, this was his way of silently mocking his opponents and it indeed ussually got his opponents riled up.... though Rios was very shure these fighters were pretty strong and he may actually need to draw his weapon for this fight... but until then Rios would be happy to play the chicken during the beggining of the fight

"Then again.....That keyblader looks like an interesting foe." Rios was then staring at Tami...he indeed did not seem to have the least bit of interest in Akira

((I must apologise for this short post))
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:43 am

”Hmm, I thought so too,” Miran said. He only did go after key warriors, since he had nothing against the others. He didn’t even mind those with strong hearts too much, they weren’t really all that special. But those with keyblades, Miran hunted them ruthlessly. ”Let me take this one,” he said, pointing to Tami.
He flicked his blade to match his opponent’s new weapon, opening his right hands full punching dagger, the length of a cinquedea, it’s dark metal contrasting with the bright light of the day. Miran shifted his stance to make getting closer to the women easier. He made the first move, a dark blur advancing at extreme speed toward his enemy. ”Don’t leave yourself so open!,” Miran yelled, swiftly striking toward the key warriors stomach. He was close enough to make it harder to block with her blade, a feat he had picked up on over his years of fighting.
This could get interesting he thought to himself satisfactorily, don’t let your guard down little girl!
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

Money : 255

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 am

Torz stumbled awkwardly through the portal made by the women he had met. Looking back he was surprised the two bit hag had been able to open the gateway, she barely looked healthy enough to stand.

So this is the Radiant gardens I've herd so much about... thought Torz. He had to admit he was a bit on edge ever since entering that portal, now all his adrenaline was slowly fading away. That was when he saw the events unfolding several yards in front of him. Torz froze. He identified the two beings almost instantly, heartless he thought. He knew their ruthless ways, and he knew the keyblader wouldn't back down from this fight. I guess I'll just watch and if things start getting real ba- Torz thought was cut off by the armored heartless next remark.

Quote :
”Don’t leave yourself so open!,” Miran yelled, swiftly striking toward the key warriors stomach.

Torz knew keybalders were full of pride, and that this action wouldn't easily be forgiven, but he was willing to risk making enemies of both sides. Without another thought, Troz charged in front of the blade blocking the strike with the weapon strapped to his back. The force behind the blow was incredible, it seemed like such a small action, but forced Torz into a half crouched half standing position. Straightening himself out and removing his Weapon from his back, he turned to face the towaring armor clad figure pointing his weapon at the heartless' face.

You're a heartless if I'm not mistaken. Torz said in a flat tone he looked into the creatures helmet looking for any sort of reaction. Its been a while since I've had a good fight, care to take your eyes off the keyblader for long enough to give me a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 pm

[[Alrighty, Miran if you want to fight Eternity I'll make an exit post. If not, I think we should move to a private topic to avoid chaos in the thread.]]
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

As Miran’s punching dagger traveled toward Tami’s stomach, another man jumped in to defend her. Miran was surprised by a few things. He was surprised that another powerful heart had showed up, he was surprised that the newcomer could track the blade as it sailed toward the key warrior, and he was surprised most of all that his blade had been blocked. Miran retracted his punching dagger, letting it slide into a dormant position inside his Ithys Armor.

He stretched out his senses, getting a grasp of the new fighters power. Just as powerful as the others Miran thought, and he doesn’t have a keyblade.

He would have sighed, ”This battlefield is getting a little to crowded for my tastes key warrior. Perhaps we could take this somewhere else,” Miran said, opening a portal. ”I hope you can handle these two Rios,” Miran said. He stepped through into the darkness, daring Tami to follow,

==> Radiant Garden, In the Great Maw

Last edited by Miran Ithys on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tami Tsumyoui

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 pm

[[Steel yourself for a horrible post.]]

Tsumy smiled as several events unfolded. She was already thrilled at the fact that her feeling of ennui that had been following her all day was fading, but this was just too much to contain inside of her. Not only was she going to break her weapon in on an opponent who appeared to use cutting tactics as often as she did, but someone cared enough to take a hit for her. Whether or not that hit injured the man, it was still a flattering thing to experience. Judging from the distance he was pushed back, either the man was weak or the armour was stronger than she had gauged. This did concern her, but only because most who had that kind of strength were rather arrogant and always going on about their pride or something they obsess over. She didn't want to hear about how obsessed he was with wiping out her kind, he wanted to fight and kill him.

Suddenly, the suit of armour made its decision as to whom he would be fighting. It seemed he wanted to kill a keyblader, a bad sign that he would in fact obsess over the genocide of her kind. Not letting this get her down, she giggled and launched herself into the air, spinning over the man who had protected her at a blinding speed. "Thanks, but I could have dodged." She called back as she disappeared into the portal that would most likely close before anyone else would be able to interfere. She blew a kiss to the man who had protected her, winking as she faded out of the location.
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 am

Torz ruffled his ash white hair. Women, cant live with em'... he watched the woman disappear into the portal. What a buzz kill... thought Torz as he sheathed his sword and adjusted his cloak. Hey you! said Torz towards the remaining heartless, are keybladers really that much more interesting, or is just your ego's getting to your head? Torz said with a hint of anger in his voice. He took a deep breath and regained controlled of his thoughts. The events that had just taken place really removed his desire for a fight. Torz turned and flicked his hand in a careless fashion, You two enjoy yourselves, I'm going for a walk. And with that Torz walked off in no particular direction, just away from the two remaining warriors.

[sorry for the short post, but i have to be up at 5 tomorrow morning and then I have a soccer game so I need some sleep.]

Last edited by Eternity Eight on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternity Eight

Eternity Eight

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am

(sorry for the double post)

Rios If you want to rekindle this battle since sintron posted that she's leaving, I'll 1v1 you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira is on Patrol.   Akira is on Patrol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira is on Patrol.
Page 1 of 1