Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ITEMS FOR SALE. GET YER ITEMS FOR BATTLE, TRANSPORTATION, RECOVERY, ETC,.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: ITEMS FOR SALE. GET YER ITEMS FOR BATTLE, TRANSPORTATION, RECOVERY, ETC,.   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Use you munny to buy these items:

HP Potion/ MP Potion- 100 munny
Description- Recovers your hp or mp, respectively. Or can heal wounds [HP potion]

Bandages- 20 munny!
Description- If you get injured, just use this for stopping blood, mobilizing arms, grip, or a cool headband :D.

Powder-10 munny :D
Description- Apply to a bandage for extra grip, stopping blood, or throw this into the opponents' eyes to blind them.

Teleportation Machine- 2,000 munny
Description- A one-of-a-kind machine that let's you travel between worlds/places/locations. Just think think it in your mind and place it on the floor. A small ship will appear with a space-bending portal in front of it. Just get in and go.

Tent- 200 munny
Description-If your on the go and feel sleepy, just pitch up a tent and sleep in it! The next morning you'll feel better and everything will be restored.

Smoke Bombs- 50 munny
Description- Throw this on the ground and you got yourself a bad-donkey entrance or the ability to confuse others!

Workbench- 2,500 munny
Description- If you ever feel creative, just get this bench and use the blueprints that comes with it or get your own/ make your own! Can be used inside tent!

(c) Copyright laws 2009

My purpose of life is to find its purpose. What is your purpose of life? -My revelation on the purpose of life.

Violence and love is better than nothing. Without war, how would there be love in the first place. We wouldn't recognize it. - My revelation on "peace".

MP- 120
HP- 100

Last edited by Jack on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some items)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ITEMS FOR SALE. GET YER ITEMS FOR BATTLE, TRANSPORTATION, RECOVERY, ETC,.
Page 1 of 1